Slate Instrument Editor question

Kenny Lee

Oct 16, 2004
www.metallabs.com
Yeah I know this aint Slates forum, but they're never there :yow:

So, has anyone transferred their Slate SSD files to the .TCI Trigger system using that instrument editor? If so what velocities did you use for triggering the layers?
A. hard
B. medium
C. soft
D. ultra soft

We have all the Slate products since version 1 and have the ALL .wav files for all the kits (Z1 - Z2 - Z3 - Z4 - Z5 files). Just wanna make our own .TCI files for trigger. Going to prolly take a full weekend, but just don't know where to start.

Thanks

If you bought TRIGGER Platinum it should have all of that already made into TCI files included I thought?

If you bought TRIGGER Platinum it should have all of that already made into TCI files included I thought?

I bought the ex version because I read about the instrument maker program that came with it :headbang:
Soooo, I'm now turning all my earlier version Slate .wavs into .TCI files!!! It's quite easy! Thanks Trevoire520. :kickass:
I had no clue:OMG:

Btw, someone just posted in another thread that upgrading Trigger Ex to Platinum is only $50 this weekend. So if you want to save yourself the hassle of doing it manually you could just upgrade and have the weekend free.

Btw, someone just posted in another thread that upgrading Trigger Ex to Platinum is only $50 this weekend. So if you want to save yourself the hassle of doing it manually you could just upgrade and have the weekend free.

Yeah thanks!! I got that email a day back. Right after I pre-ordered my Steve Smyth 7 String BC Rich!!! The instrument maker is so easy now.... I just can't see spending $50 more when it took like 1 1/2 hrs. to convert all my Z1 kick files. And Z1 and Z5 toms and snares to .tci :kickass:

But honestly, if I had an extra $50 I would just grab that update deal hahaha.

cubase crashes when i load up my custom made tci `s ... anyone else have that problem?
already asked slate support about that, well see...

Working fine for me, I hardly even use the included Slate instruments, mostly my own TCI's.

cubase crashes when i load up my custom made tci `s ... anyone else have that problem?
already asked slate support about that, well see...

I had the same problem with custom made tci's.

But I have no clue, the LSD and obviusly the SSD samples running flawlessly.

Strange...

Yeah thanks!! I got that email a day back. Right after I pre-ordered my Steve Smyth 7 String BC Rich!!! The instrument maker is so easy now.... I just can't see spending $50 more when it took like 1 1/2 hrs. to convert all my Z1 kick files. And Z1 and Z5 toms and snares to .tci :kickass:

But honestly, if I had an extra $50 I would just grab that update deal hahaha.

I'm in the same boat as you and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Could you please explain exactly how you did it?

Thanks!