So how does this work these days?

Cottage_Cheese

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi all,

I may be a bit rusty on all things PPUSA but am determined to attend next year even if it means my kids go hungry. My last ProgPower was way back in 2003 (earned myself a little extra Glenn love by getting a handmade PPUSA III poster on national television via Monday Night Raw) so it's been a while. I was just curious if Glenn still does the gold badge thing or anything like that. I'm just being proactive and doing a bit of financial planning in advance.

He does do gold badges, but the likelihood of getting one for next year is pretty low considering most people reup every year (and you won't find out until December if there will be any available.) I don't know if Glenn does a waitlist for those or not anymore, but that's how I got mine eventually.

Regular tickets go on sale in October. You can see details in the "Call To Arms" thread above.

Cheese!

You can make it to ProgPower, AND your kids can subsist on Top Ramen. Kids are resilient like that.

If they don't like ramens, theres always bugs and spiders and tree bark...It is ProgPower after all!:Smokedev:

Cheese-ola,

There is an email link under the Ticket FAQ to send a request to be on the waiting list. I did that as soon as I saw the XVI line-up.

Hey folks,

The way things are looking, there are not going to be but a couple of gold badges passed on to the waiting list (and they have been there a couple of years). It's quite amazing really.

Keep October 4th circled on your schedule.