Thank You from the Freaks!

Thanks again everyone! You kick beyond butt! Off to Sweden now, will be back as soon we possibly can, OK? Expect lots of new freaky music in 2008. Take care. (Can't believe I mentioned my Biff Byford Watermelon Hernia on stage. Forgive me...)

I am such a fan of the mighty Freak Kitchen! It wasn't possible for me to be in Atlanta this year, but I do so envy everyone that got to see the Freak show! Mattias, how about a U.S. tour next year?!?

Thanks again everyone! You kick beyond butt! Off to Sweden now, will be back as soon we possibly can, OK? Expect lots of new freaky music in 2008. Take care. (Can't believe I mentioned my Biff Byford Watermelon Hernia on stage. Forgive me...)

It is because of the Biff reference that I'll be looking at Tang & Fanta Orange in a completely different light. :zombie::lol:

Healing my liver in the land of Cheese,
I remain,
J-Dubya

It was great seeing you guys this year. And Kris needs to defend his helmet, for next time it will be mine!

BTW, that was me honking at you this morning while you were walking around and taking pictures on Spring St.

Freak Kitchen's set was definitely the most fun I've had at a live show. I also think it's great how they take time to socialize with fans.

Mattias, you guys rock. And tell Christer I have a ridiculous school-girl crush on him now. Scary, eh? :D

goodygoodaaayyy!!!

Thanks for making it back to the states... and thanks for doing the guitar clinic of STEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!

You guys were amazing musicians AND hilarious entertainers. I laughed so hard during your covers at the jam that I'm still sore today.

Your set was far and away one of the true high points of the entire festival this year for me! I missed a few parts last year due to moving around the venue for different vantage points, and this year I was determined not to miss a moment! I was one of just a few people left in front of the barricade by the end, and I felt almost guilty at enjoying the set from such a place. Absofuckinlutely fantastic!

Guitar clinic was much fun, too, and the improv jam at the end with John M. was great! PLEASE tell us someone saved a soundboard tape!

All in all, unforgettable. I'm still in awe.

LOVED IT ALL, from the meeting at the airport and the Limo driver witht he sign "MATTIAS and the KITCHEN BAND" to the way you made my daughter feel so special, and tlaking to her ever time you passed in the lobby. I love you guys, IA, Chris, and Bjorn just wait till....... Oh yeah we have to wait.

GOODIE GOODIEEEEE!!!!

What a rediculously entertaining time. I was smiling the whole set. Thoroughly satisfying and musically brilliant. When you come back, you'll have an appreciative audience anywhere you go. Cuz everyone that saw you will be dragging anyone they know to come see you play! GUARANTEED!!!

Just let us know when the Applehorn ass dildos will be stocked on your webstore.... :lol: