The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

while%2Bheaven%2Bwept%2Bfear%2Bof%2Binfinity.jpg

$3.43 on emusic.

Milt, while I obviously haven't been listening to them as long as you have, I have to agree with you that there's just something missing about this one.

kscope167-300px.jpg

And then for a change of pace, this:

%255BAllCDCovers%255D_black_label_society_1919_eternal_2002_retail_cd-front.jpg

Milt, while I obviously haven't been listening to them as long as you have, I have to agree with you that there's just something missing about this one.

Yeah, it still hasn't clicked for me. Same thing with the last Porcupine Tree. I probably need to listen to both more, but boy did I try...

Blackfield II was amazing, however.

Yeah, it still hasn't clicked for me. Same thing with the last Porcupine Tree. I probably need to listen to both more, but boy did I try...

Blackfield II was amazing, however.

Like I said a couple weeks or so ago when I listened to them the first time, I immediately loved them. Just something special about those two.

I actually loved the last Porcupine Tree CD. I thought it was (watch out this is about to get corny) a great musical journey. It was my favorite of that year; having said that though, I understand people not liking it. It can be a lot to take if you don't like that style of Porcupine Tree.

Chillin' on a Friday afternoon...cleaning house...juggling laundry...and drinkin' a few beers while prepping for some comfort food this weekend.

So far the afternoon playlist has consisted of:

Mechanical Poet - Who Did It To Michelle Waters?
Angra - Rebirth (inspired to pull this one out after reading the board earlier)
Flotsam & Jetsam - Drift
Icon - Right Between The Eyes

After that...dunno...maybe some Freak Kitchen!

Everyone have a rockin' Easter weekend. Hide your eggs!

Cynthesis - DeEvolution

And in an attempt to familiarize myself better with some of the XII lineup:
Eldritch - Neighborhell (like it better than Blackenday)
Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal (nice nod of the head to Michael Schenker's Into the Arena by Gus G on Into the Moonlight)