The Future of ProgPower USA

Tara Babcock..
Oficially going(she is bringing her best friend/personal assistant J as well)
I got chewed out by her because it took 15 minutes for her to deal with ticketbastard's captcha challange(because half the time its illegeble,I think they do that on purpose so that people can't grab multiple amounts of tix fast in a row on seperate orders)
She is going to promote this show to her friends,she says she has a few model buddies that like our music(the ones she games with)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/656318/viewall
Don't be shy when you see her,she is cool as hell,and probably the biggest nerd in the place

It's probably a waste of my time, but I just posted a comment on That Metal Show comment board. Even if PP never gets a mention, maybe some people who read his board will wonder "what is this ProgPower thing?"

Just posted info on the single day ticket sales over on the TSO Yahoo! d-Group. I will also be bringing some cards to the Geoff Tate solo show at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix this Saturday.

Unfortunately, there is a whole segment of fans out there who love metal, but don't watch much TV, don't read the metal magazines anymore, and only visit specific band sites on the Internet. That was me up until 2006, when I happened to see an Atlanta, GA stop on the Circus Maximus web site! I'm not sure how you reach that segment -- other than making sure the bands who are participating really promote the fest via their web sites and e-mail lists.

I'm still learning my way around the world of Internet marketing, but maybe you could offer something special to the band that drives the most traffic to Ticketmaster from their web site during a specific time period?

For anyone who is still on the fence this year...buy, buy, buy!

It's probably a waste of my time, but I just posted a comment on That Metal Show comment board. Even if PP never gets a mention, maybe some people who read his board will wonder "what is this ProgPower thing?"

They aren't filming again until the fall, so even if they wanted to mention it it would be too late.

First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums I've been stalking for some time now. And ProgPower XIII will be my first, and Arjen Lucassen(He's close enough to a god in my eyes, haha) forbid not my, or especially not THE last ProgPower USA. Between this festival and all the guest musicians on Ayreon, I have discovered my favorite musicians and my favorite genre. I hope to get the chance to discover man more bands through this festival.

I have one friend that I am probably 75% of the way convincing him to go to at least one of the days, hopefully both.

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design? I can print them myself no issues, but I don't want to shrink down the poster into business card size as it just wouldn't do it justice. Thanks in advance!

First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums I've been stalking for some time now. And ProgPower XIII will be my first, and Arjen Lucassen(He's close enough to a god in my eyes, haha) forbid not my, or especially not THE last ProgPower USA. Between this festival and all the guest musicians on Ayreon, I have discovered my favorite musicians and my favorite genre. I hope to get the chance to discover man more bands through this festival.

I have one friend that I am probably 75% of the way convincing him to go to at least one of the days, hopefully both.

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design? I can print them myself no issues, but I don't want to shrink down the poster into business card size as it just wouldn't do it justice. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums and to ProgPower. I promise you will have a great time at the festival. I have discovered many wonderful bands thanks both to this fest and the top lists of the year that Glenn and others post each year around December of top albums that came out in the past year.

As far as business cards, you can try Glenn (Harvester) or his wife Jen (Miel). I know they have business cards for the festival that people can pass out at various concerts and other places. I am not sure if there is a way for them to get them to you, but if there is a way, they would know it.

First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums..

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design?

Welcome and thank you for your support!

We can mail you some business cards. Just shoot me an email with your mailing address to jen at progpowerusa dot com.

~Jen