The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

I just want to point out that there has already been one Ebay auction for a ticket with a starting price of face value. It did not recieve a single bid. Be patient folks as I'm sure more will follow.

Glenn H.

I just read a post on the BG forum that said there was a single ticket left on ticketmaster as of yesterday. It makes absolutely no sense to me so I checked.

There is indeed a single ticket available for purchase.

I have no idea what happened. Perhaps a credit card purchased bounced and it was released back into the public? Perhaps someone canceled the order? I have no idea.

Anyhow, if you purchase it, please post here so I can check and make sure there are none left as I don't want Ticketmaster screwing something up.

Glenn H

Harvester said:
I just read a post on the BG forum that said there was a single ticket left on ticketmaster as of yesterday. It makes absolutely no sense to me so I checked.

There is indeed a single ticket available for purchase.

I have no idea what happened. Perhaps a credit card purchased bounced and it was released back into the public? Perhaps someone canceled the order? I have no idea.

It's probably the former. A credit card purchase that validated on the first run, but failed final posting, and there could be a few more of 'em. I'm surprised it took this long to post back from the card issuer, but we don't know how long it was sitting out there, either.....

I missed buy a ticket too coz I didn't know I could go there or not. Now I can go there but tickets are all gone!!!! :OMG:
before this post, I checked ticketmaster though unavailable...:(
I'll search on eBay but just one problem is I'm live in out of US...
So if anyone has an extra ticket,please tell meeeee!! Cheers.

I went to every progpower and tickets have never gone on sale so early, I kept checking the progpower link and it came up Europe everytime. I am totally disgusted right now. If anyone can spare 2 tickets, take advantage of me while I am still in shock. Will pay TOP DOLLAR !!!

My friend didn't have money at the time of ticket sales and wasn't able to get a ticket. He has money now though, so if anyone has a spare ticket please let me know! I know this is probably a lost cause because there are so many people in front of me in line, but it's worth a shot...

I have three tickets for sell. My girlfriend and I are buying a house this summer and can not afford to go this year. I have been to PP 3, 4 and 5 and have had a great time. It sucks we wont be able to make it this year. The worst is not seeing Angra again. But at least Stratovarius and Therion are touring this fall. And EDGUY in August!!! I am not asking for anything over what I paid. I just want to make my money back. And I would like to sell it to someone here rather than those people selling them on eBay. So if anyone is interested, send me an email at blindguardian72 @ comcast.net.

Thanks for offering your tickets here first!

And to those who have succeeded in acquiring tickets, or have sold off any extras you've posted here, please update us when it happens, to make it easier for those still in need.

Hello!

I have one extra ticket for sale, since my friend who it belonged to made other arrangements. Selling for face value plus the ticket bastard fees ($112). I'll ship it via Priority Mail within the US.

You can check my feedback on ebay so you know you are dealing with someone reputable. My user ID on ebay is ytsejamrb.

If you are interested, please e-mail me privately (ytsejamr AT adelphia.net).

Cheers!

Chris

Hey guys, I am seeking one ticket for a good friend of mine that hit some financial issues at the time they went on sale and now can afford it. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at metalrag@yahoo.com

hello everyone. i am definately looking forward to seeing you all at the show. it seems that i wasn't able to get a ticket in time, and if anyone is selling for one reason or another, i would greatly appreciate it if you emailed me. i missed last year and i definately dont want to miss this year. Thanks a lot Glenn for organizing such a great event.

My contact information:

Gunther
metal616@bellsouth.net

Hello

I need two tickets for the show. I went to Prog 3 and had a blast but this time I let the time pass and the tickets sold out so fast. I would really appreciate if any who has extra tickets emails me, thanks.