The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

Good deal. Go for it, folks!

As a reminder, if a seller or a potential buyer in this thread succeeds in their quest, please post here....or better yet, go back and update (edit) your post appropriately.

Due to an unfortunate situation that has arisen, I will be forced to sell my 2 all-access VIP passes to the show. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at am_ash2@yahoo.com for the details. You pay what I pay and nothing more. Everything is subject to Glenn's final approval...
As an extra value, I will throw in my 2 pre-party tickets for Thursday night's show FOR FREE ($40 value).
Serious inquiries only!

am_ash2 said:
Due to an unfortunate situation that has arisen, I will be forced to sell my 2 all-access VIP passes to the show. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at am_ash2@yahoo.com for the details. You pay what I pay and nothing more. Everything is subject to Glenn's final approval...
As an extra value, I will throw in my 2 pre-party tickets for Thursday night's show FOR FREE ($40 value).
Serious inquiries only!
Thanks to everyone who inquired about the tix, but as of 11:00 am this morning, they are officially sold.
You guys are great!

I now have 20 additional tickets available at face value plus shipping. It is simply a first come, first serve situation. Please email me at glenn@progpowerusa.com to reserve & purchase your ticket. Please put "ticket purchase" in your subject line.

I will reply to all emails once I return from vacation starting next Monday. Do not expect a reply prior to that.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
I now have 20 additional tickets available at face value plus shipping. It is simply a first come, first serve situation. Please email me at glenn@progpowerusa.com to reserve & purchase your ticket. Please put "ticket purchase" in your subject line.

I will reply to all emails once I return from vacation starting next Monday. Do not expect a reply prior to that.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Hey Glenn, do you promote the show anywhere else? Can you add my 2 tickets to your 20 tickets? Or can you buy the 2 tickets from me? I will resell it to you for just $200 (for both). It looks like the auction is not working :Smug:

Don't worry soundgarden, people usually wait to bid until late in the auction. Someone's just probably waiting to snipe your tickets...I'm sure they'll sell.

I'm selling 1 ticket (for the 2 days) to prog power, as well as a ticket to the pre-party. Please contact me to bandazagorath@softhome.net if you are interested, my friend canceled to me now, so I'm trying to sell her ticket. Price is $120 for both (bundle sale) Thanks!.

Due to recent events and a tight budget, I have decided not to go to Progpower this year. So if anyone is interested in buying my tickets (I actually have two since my boyfriend and I will both not be attending), let me know. I'm not looking to gain any profit--I just want to get the money back that it cost me. Feel free to e-mail me at progmaiden@comcast.net or send me a PM if you're interested. :)

I've got one ticket I need to unload, and I'll throw in a ticket to the preparty with hit as well. I'm not looking to make any profit, so I just want face value. If you are interested you can email me at gshackles@gmail.com or msg me on AIM at DemonOfTheFall95

Edit: Both tickets are taken.

Well, since there is some competition and I just want to get rid of the ticket's I'll sell them to the first person that emails me at (bandazagora@softhome.net), for $100 both (the 2 days for progpower, and the pre-party ticket for 'free'). Thanks!.

TheFlood said:
Well, since there is some competition and I just want to get rid of the ticket's I'll sell them to the first person that emails me at (bandazagora@softhome.net), for $100 both (the 2 days for progpower, and the pre-party ticket for 'free'). Thanks!.

I tried to e-mail you but it was sent back to me as an error. I copied your address directly from this post. I just wanted to ask a few questions about your ticket and payment, etc.. If the offer is still available, let me know if your address is correct, or write me at tzepp@jwpepper.com

~Tammy~

It looks as though "Edge of Thorns" and myself will be attending after all with the new found tickets from Glen.

Thanks Glen! See you all there!

I have a few questions regarding Gold Badges! I've never had a Gold Badge before, so I apologize if any of this is common knowledge...

Glenn mentioned extra security precautions this year to prevent people from sneaking in. Well, Gold Badges are in the name of the purchaser, right? What if I buy a Gold Badge from someone? My name won't match the badge. Is there a procedure to follow for buying/selling Badges so I don't get denied at the door? Does the person selling the Gold Badge have to report the buyer's name? Does the seller then lose their hold on that Gold Badge position for next year? I have someone who is trying to unload a GB but doesn't want to lose it for next year.. I don't want to pay for the Badge before I know for sure that it will guarantee me entrance. Can anyone help me out with these questions?

Thanks!
~Tammy~

sh0kr0k said:
I have a few questions regarding Gold Badges! I've never had a Gold Badge before, so I apologize if any of this is common knowledge...

Can anyone help me out with these questions?

Thanks!
~Tammy~

I'd say your best bet is to email the promoter.

Glenn H.