The Worst Concert You've Ever Seen

Worst I ever saw was Motorhead opening up for Ozzy back in `81 at the Long Beach arena.

We booed them off stage, and it was more than a little amusing hearing them beg us to let them play at least half of thier set "so they could get paid". When the crowd heard THAT we went crazy, nobody wanted them to get paid for that performance at all. (I wanted them deported and banned from our Country for ever)

Anything that could be thrown on stage at them, was thrown onstage at them.

I still don't get it when people profess about Motorhead being some "Legendary" band, or even being tollerable. They completely suck on ever level.

I had never heard of them at the time, and completely resented being forced to sit through that utter and complete crap. To this day I've never heard anything but compete shit from Motorhead, besides the Stones I think they're one of the most over rated bands in history. (Yes, I think the Stones absolutely suck too)

Wow...I never thought someone here dislikes Motörhead. They are friends with the Maidens, and guitarist Phil Campbell (who was not on that lineup that got booed in Long Beach) has performed with them on a number of occasions.

Bad Brains in Spokane, WA back in 1995. They played maybe 4 songs and the singers sat on the floor for those songs and then got up and left. The Def Tones who opened that night were way better.

:yell: Okay asshole! I'm going to fucking kill you for saying that about my home boys in Motorhead! You picked the wrong place to dis on them fuckin' Newbie!:devil:

I'm just trembling in my Redwing's with fear Clown. :puke: ....and wow, excuse me all to Hell for being a newbie here dipshit.:worship:
:cry:

Let me know when your coming to NC, we can have a couple beers and talk about how your gonna kill me.:lol:

I saw Motorhead for the first time at the Metal Masters tour a couple months ago and I thought it was a total dud! Not to dis on your friends Danny. I am only critiquing them on a musical level. All I heard was a very bad singer who just yelled with a very mediocre band. I saw nothing artistic about them. It was garage metal. I didn't get what anyone saw in them. The worst part of it , was it was so loud, but a horrible loud. Not like "Turn it up man, that shits amazing" loud. Then the singer said we should turn it up, and they had the nerve to turn it up even louder. Sounded like unintelligent hesher music to me.

I think when a band has been around a long time, regardless of how good or bad they are, they are considered legends. I mean look at Madonna, she sucks and she always sucked, and is now considered a legend. I am sure Poison and Warrant will soon be considered legends. Time alone does not make you a legend.