Ticket Sales FAQ

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Forgive me if this has been asked a lot, but I can't seem to find a clear definate answer on the website. March 1st is when general admission tickets go on sale to the public, correct?? And am I able to purchase these tickets at a Ticketmaster outlet?? I'm putting two and two together, between the date on the main page and last year's FAQ refering to Ticketmaster. I've attended the fest for the last two years, but I was never the one to scout out the tickets. I would appreciate it a lot if anyone could help me figure out just when and where tickets will be on sale, besides over the net. Thanks a lot!

~Sh0k~

Now you've got me confused. I was of the understanding that tix actually go on sale in May unless you're a gold badge holder. March 1 is the announcement of when & who will play. I could be wrong. I've not gone before, but have friends who have. Am planning to attend this year, so if my info is wrong I suppose it'd be wise to find out now rather than later. Not sure about where tix go on sale.

-W-

When tix go on sale, I'll be picking up two (for myself and a friend). He has an insanely demanding work schedule though, and there's a 50/50 chance he won't be able to attend.
So here's the stupid question: if I end up with an extra ticket, will I likely be able to get rid of it? Certainly not looking to make money here - just to cover the original price if he can't attend.
thanks

There usually seems to be people looking for tickets. I can't imagine you would have any problem getting rid of an extra ticket. I recall there even being threads last year for people who had or wanted tickets. As long as you don't wait untill the last minute, you will be fine.