Ticket Update (3/5)- 121 remain

Glenn, I haven't seen a confirmation email that you've received payment for our Gold Badges yet, has that happened already?

I sent you a "private message" yesterday afternoon via the forum. This is not the place for discussion regarding gold badge emails. If you did not read the message, then EMAIL ME please.

I sent you a "private message" yesterday afternoon via the forum. This is not the place for discussion regarding gold badge emails. If you did not read the message, then EMAIL ME please.

Sorry Glenn, I'm not very good getting around in the Forum.

Thank you all for such love and support! Such a great PP Family we have. It's not money and it's not time. It is my husbands 40th birthday and I just have to pass this year. Not cuz I don't luv ya, hell even Curufin has told David he just needs to go...but it's not gonna happen.

so take those crazy pictures, drink some smirnoff's for me, touch some longhaired rockers ass for me (Metal that sound like you'd enjoy that!) and have a most excellent time! I will miss you all, but in 09 Pabla and I will be ready to tear it up!!

Thank you all for such love and support! Such a great PP Family we have. It's not money and it's not time. It is my husbands 40th birthday and I just have to pass this year. Not cuz I don't luv ya, hell even Curufin has told David he just needs to go...but it's not gonna happen.

so take those crazy pictures, drink some smirnoff's for me, touch some longhaired rockers ass for me (Metal that sound like you'd enjoy that!) and have a most excellent time! I will miss you all, but in 09 Pabla and I will be ready to tear it up!!
Aw, that just sucks. You will be sorely missed. I can think of no better way to celebrate a big birthday then at a big metal show. I celebrated my 40th in Helsinki at the NW End of An Era show - an experience I will never forget. (Hmm, come to think of it, my husband wasn't there. :lol: ) But really, it's not everyone's ideal birthday.

I'll be sure to take tons of photos to share and might even do a shot or two in your honor.