Ticket Update

Ditto. I took a chance and bought the tickets before I got a job, but luckily I got the job (I made sure to tell them I needed "vacation time" in September during the interview).

I did the same thing with my current job. The offer was on the table, and I told the SVP of the company that I had vacation in September and the only way I'd take the job was if I could go. I told him I'd only be gone Thurs and Friday and he said OK.

Been here almost a year now.

-Metal

I had to take my daughter to Atlanta this past weekend. As a first time PPUSA participant, I decided to find Center Stage to show her where I would be. I was there alone on the steps..yea..first in line!!! lololol I'll see you all in September!!!!!

I had to take my daughter to Atlanta this past weekend. As a first time PPUSA participant, I decided to find Center Stage to show her where I would be. I was there alone on the steps..yea..first in line!!! lololol I'll see you all in September!!!!!

I have never been to CS except for PPUSA. But I did take a look at it on Google Street View. Interesting to see the place when us metal heads aren't there! :lol:

Right on! I'll never forget PPUSA IV-MY first PPUSA fest! Nightwish was simply amazing that night!

2 Most memorable moments for me for that fest was being the only one able to sing along to every Mercenary song they played, and the band loving it, and Tuomas throwing me a beer from the stage. PP IV.... good times.