Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Metalmidget

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2008
I have 2, 2008 ProgPower tickets for sale. $230.00 for both or $115.00 for one. if interested contact me. I will accept Paypal or money orders.

All posts regarding tickets should be placed in this thread only. All other threads concerning the topic will be deleted. Also, I do not condone scalping, but I do believe in supply & demand economics. I will delete critical posts of that nature as well.

Please remember to update your posts once you have bought/sold any tickets so that I can periodically clean this thread up.

Strict on topic posts only please.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I regretfully have to sell my 2 Gold Badges (face value of course)- and the year Iced Earth is headling :cry:--
PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for one PPUSA IX 2-day ticket for sale OR even just a one-day ticket for the Saturday show. Either way will work. Please send me a private message if you have an extra ticket for sale. Thanks!:headbang:

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a 2-day pass for the '08 Prog Power fest, don't care if it's the gold badge or regular. Please send me a private message if you're looking to sell one. Thanks!

I have two gold badges fopr sale for this year only. I will sell them for face value/my cost: $145 each or $290 for both. Send me a private message if you are interested.

For having such a long waiting list for Gold Badges, you'd think the extra tix would go fast. NOT! :confused: Mine are still for sale if anyone is interested.

Those of you selling tickets/badges... I'm not Glenn, and this isn't the "official" ProgPower word on the subject, so take this as you will... but I wouldn't panic too much if your tickets/badges haven't been snapped up right away. Keep in mind that tickets took longer to sell out this time than they usually do... it could be that there aren't too many people looking to buy them right now. There are four and a half months left until the fest, and keep in mind that a lot of newbies don't even learn about it until much closer to the date.

hello guys, one of my friends cant make it to the festival so i have 1 ticket for friday and 1 for saturday for sale, if you want them just contact me, paypal payment, thanks!

I'll let my GOLD BADGE for this year only go at 125.00! Less than cost. Just PM me. Paypal accepted (Credit Cards through paypal accepted too). For those that dont know Gold Badge is good for BOTH days of the actual festival, and allows early entry into the vendors area.

Metal Fans,

For circumstance beyond my control, I'm selling the tickets for all three nights. Asking price is $135 shipped. Please email me at gcinci@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

G

Hello, all. I'm looking for tickets to all three days if possible. I'd prefer a gold pass, but I'll take whatever. PM me if you can any to sell.

I have one regular Fri/Sat ticket to sell. I'm talking below face value, so send me a PM or email and lets make a deal!

Regrettably, due to a change in circumstances for me in September, I now will be unable to attend the festival. I have 1 ticket for Friday and 1 for Saturday available for $150 (a little more than face value). Let me know if you are interested via PM and we can arrange a deal.

Hi all!

I have PMed a couple of you and am still in need of two gold badges. I have yet to attend a ProgPower and have wanted to since its inception! Please e-mail me at metalegion@yahoo.com and name your price.

Also, since I am new to this festival, where do I go to find the rules and difference between gold and regular tickets?

Thanks for your time.

Check out the www.progpowerusa.com site to start, read the FAQ, and most if not all of your questions can be answered. The Gold Badges get you into the venue earlier, amongst other perks that vary year to year (ie. last years guitar & drum clinics by Mattias Eklundh & John Macaluso). You also get advanced notice of the next year's fest dates, and can get a headstart on booking your lodging.

Hi all!

I have PMed a couple of you and am still in need of two gold badges. I have yet to attend a ProgPower and have wanted to since its inception! Please e-mail me at metalegion@yahoo.com and name your price.

Also, since I am new to this festival, where do I go to find the rules and difference between gold and regular tickets?

Thanks for your time.

Hey bud, I may have the badges for you. Email me at milton2512@gmail.com . Also, I sent you a Private Message here on the forum. =)

Hey all,
I'm looking for tickets for all three nights (2 each). Someone please let me know. Willing to pay top dollar......... My son is a diehard Iced Earth fan and I want him to be able to see them. Thanks a bunch!

Email me at: guyhwade@aol.com

I'm not going to be able to make it, and am selling my two two-day tickets (friday and saturday) for $135 each (face value + ticketmaster fees).

Send me a PM if interested. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

8-20-08 : I now have one two-day ticket left