Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Hi everyone,

I purchased 2 tickets hoping my brother and I would be able to make the trip. Unfortunately, things haven't worked out and so I have both tickets available for sale. I'll entertain all offers, but I'm obviously hoping to get back face value for the pair ($234). You can PM me or email me at doctormetal [@] gmail.

I won't be making the trip this year, and so have tickets to sell for Wednesday and Thursday nights' events. I have 2 tickets for each night. I'm asking face value only, I'll eat the fees myself: so that's $40 for Wednesday (Circle II Circle etc at the Loft) and $72 for Thursday (Hellish Rock). You can buy both nights or either. Oh, hell, if you buy both night's tickets, I'll give ya the bunch for $100. I can send pix of the tix for validation if you'd like. Please PM if interested.

Ken

I have one extra ticket for Friday and Saturday. Will take $75.00. If anyone interested please PM me or email me at ronjrousseau at yahoo.com. Will need to do money order, don't have paypal yet. Thanks, Ron

Regretfully I can't go this year. I got 2 tix for Friday and Saturday. First $225 takes them! I paid 263.65. Paypal please. Contact gireton (at) gmail.com

:cry:

Looking for a Thursday Hellish ticket... Anybody have an extra, got lazy and forgot... just checked and I don't think they have any more...

Thanks

Update: (in case you are so lazy as to not look at the next post :D) I got my ticket

I won't be making the trip this year, and so have tickets to sell for Wednesday and Thursday nights' events. I have 2 tickets for each night. I'm asking face value only, I'll eat the fees myself: so that's $40 for Wednesday (Circle II Circle etc at the Loft) and $72 for Thursday (Hellish Rock). You can buy both nights or either. Oh, hell, if you buy both night's tickets, I'll give ya the bunch for $100. I can send pix of the tix for validation if you'd like. Please PM if interested.

Ken

UPDATE: The Hellish Rock tickets are gone, but I still have the Wednesday tickets left.

Too bad I can't keep them and use them to get into the CIIC / JOP show up here in September!

Ken

Unfortunately there's been a change of plans and I have two sets of tickets for Fri and Saturday that I'd like to get rid of for face value. paypal or money order would be fine, please email sfarog (at) yahoo.com.

thanks.

I am unable to attend this year due to a busy work schedule. One two day pass for sale at $115.00. Accept money order or paypal. Please contact me at jkcollin@gmail.com if interested.

- JK

Hi, people. I just remembered I need to buy tix for the helloween show. But, as you may, know, the show is sold out also. I have tickets for the pp9 but noe for Hellish rock.

if anyone is selling a ticket for the Thursday night show (hello/gamma)l, please contact me ASAP at ecolon9696@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Thank you very much!!!

Hi, people. I just remembered I need to buy tix for the helloween show. But, as you may, know, the show is sold out also. I have tickets for the pp9 but noe for Hellish rock.

if anyone is selling a ticket for the Thursday night show (hello/gamma)l, please contact me ASAP at ecolon9696@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Thank you very much!!!

See you there! Thanks man!

I have an extra ticket to both shows available. I'd prefer you by them both, but if you are only interested in one, let me know and we'll see if we can't work something out.

1 Progpower two day pass
1 Hellish Rock '08 ticket

Email me at line72@line72.net if you are interested.

-Mark

I have to sell 2 tickets for Hellish Rock and the festival. I'm asking what I originally paid: $356
We can deal thru Paypal.

Preference to those who'll buy the whole thing.

Contact me at: markor90@yahoo.com

i am looking for at least one ticket for friday and one ticket for saturday. please email me if you have some to get rid of! thank you.