Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

I have 2 2 day tickets (fri & sat) for sale. $110 per ticket or $220 for both. Unfortunatley...we can't make it. But if anyone is interested...pm me or e-mail me at nicole112676@yahoo.com. I will ship them no extra chg.

7-25-08 I have sold my 2 tickets. Just thought I would update my note. Thanks!

Me and my friend have two tickets available for the Friday/Saturday shows. We bought them before Iced Earth announced shows that are closer to us. Asking 135 apiece, which is face value + ticketmaster charges. Please email me if interested, Beener@gmail.com

We don't have paypal, so we'd have to get money orders in the mail.

~ben

I have one set of Prog Power Tickets...one for each day of course, and also a Gammaray/Helloween ticket for the day before. I need to get rid of all these if possible and I will sell them at the price I purchased them for (Ticketmaster fees included)
The Hellish Rock Tour ticket for: $48
Prog Power (2days) for: $134
I can accept money orders or PayPall

I will feel so happy for the person who buys these tickets and gets to enjoy this incredibly epic festival.

Please e-mail me at washingmachine87@gmail.com

~Josh

Seems to be more supply than demand here. I'm willing to sell my ticket (1 for Fri, 1 for Sat) for $90 (25% off).

I have one gold badge ticket for sale. I was unaware of this site so right now it is on ebay. The price is $80.00. Also included is a ticket to the Hellish Rock preshow on Thursday night. Even the buy it now option is cheaper than what I paid initially. Please bid if interested or contact me in 5 days when bidding is over to see if it is still available.
Thanks!:headbang:

Update as of 9/3/08- I still have one gold badge that I am selling with one ticket to the Hellish Rock show for $80.00. Please email me at immortal.desire666@yahoo.com if interested.

I have one Gold Badge that I have to sell. I wont be able to attend this year. :(

Please contact me at lsfrank@sbcglobal.net if you are interested in purchasing the Badge. I'm asking what I paid: $145.00.

Thanks and hope everyone has a great time!

Vampiress

I have 2 tix for each event and must sell all 4 tix together. PM if interested.
Asking face value.
Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't make it again this year.
I have one ticket for Friday Sept 26 & one for Saturday Sept 27.
I'll take $130 for the pair. I accept Paypal.
If interested contact me at Dioroxx@netzero.net

UPDATE 7-24-08 : I've sold my tix. Thanks for all of the offers.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make the shows this year due to some major unexpected issues (loss of job, daughter pregnant, etc....)

I have two GA tickets for sale (both Fri and Sat night) and two Hellish tickets for sale. I would like to get face value for them as money is tight.

Contact me at jkalewine@yahoo.com or PM me if interested. Thanks so much....

EDIT: **My Fri/Sat tickets are sold. Still hve 2 Hellish Rock tickets for sale**

Friday/Saturday ticket available. I know last year my for-sale ad showed up and disappeared atleast twice, because plans changed, things happened, but there's no conceivable way for me to make ProgPower this year.

Asking $130 for the two days. PM me and we'll work out details.