Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Hey all,

I need one ticket for the ProgPower USA Friday / Saturday show.

I am going to Hellish Rock and have my ticket for that, but also desire to witness the wonders of 12 more bands.

Please contact me if you have a ticket for sale.

E-mail showriter4@gmail.com
Or call me at 954-520-1176 between 8 am and 1 am :D

-Stephanie

Hi Stephanie!

Great talking to you and looking forward to meeting you! See you on Thursday. :headbang:

And Thanks!!!!!

I have one gold badge for this year only that will have to be picked up from me in Atlanta.

I also have an extra ticket for Hellish Rock.

Make an offer for either one or both by PM or email at savafan1(at)gmail(dot)com

pair of tickets for Friday -$100
pair of tickets for Saturday -$100

$200 for all 4 + free shipping.

email me. johnewooteniv@mindspring[dot]com

buy these by the end of the week and i'll throw in 2 tickets to thursday night's Helloween show for free.

I have 1 Hellish Rock ticket and 1 Gold Badge for sale. $40 for the Hellish ticket and $100 for the Gold Badge (this year only, no transfer).

Thanks!

Im selling two ProgPower tickets for both nights for a friend who is unable to attend. Would like to sell together but willing to sell separately if need be, $100.00 each OBO. I will attending and would prefer to meet at the venue to sell tickets if that works for you. If interested you can contact me @ hellbent4latex@verizon.net or here in the forum. :headbang:

i still have 1 hellish rock and 1 set of tickets for both nights, all for $160 please PM if your interested

A friend of mine has 4 Hellish Rock Tickets for FREE! The friend will be at PPUSA so they will deliver the tickets in person. Please PM me ASAP if interested. :headbang:

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

UPDATE - 2 FREE tickets left!

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

UPDATE - All 4 tickets are gone

I have 1 set of tickets for all 3 nights. Still going to the concerts so delivery will be in person. I'm asking $150 which is a little bit less than cost after all the ticketmaster fees. email pyroman att pyrodius .com or pm me here.

We won't be able to make it so I have two sets of tickets for friday/saturday.
I'm asking 100 $ each but remain open to any offer...
PM me if interested.

It seems like there are a lot of tickets for sale on this board. I wonder if it is due to the less than stellar line up, besides the obvious economy stuff.

My husband, 14 year old son and myself had everything set up for this year but we bought a house in Austin and our finances and work schedule won't allow us to attend. We really hated to not attend but we didn't have much of a choice. We hate missing Riverside this year.