Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

It seems like there are a lot of tickets for sale on this board. I wonder if it is due to the less than stellar line up, besides the obvious economy stuff.

My guess is the sour economy and higher than normal gas prices. People thought they could afford it back in March but could not now. Or since that time they might have lost their jobs or other factors that were beyond their control came in to play.

Buying these tickets so far in advance does create problems, but I agree, this seems to be the worst year of the four I've been going to PP. o_O

I feel for you folks that are trying to unload your tickets. I was hoping to find a buyer for PP & Hellish Rock Show, but even he's in a jam right now. Doesn't help that his house was hit with a tornado a few weeks ago. :ill:

My guess is the sour economy and higher than normal gas prices. People thought they could afford it back in March but could not now. Or since that time they might have lost their jobs or other factors that were beyond their control came in to play.

Buying these tickets so far in advance does create problems, but I agree, this seems to be the worst year of the four I've been going to PP. o_O

I feel for you folks that are trying to unload your tickets. I was hoping to find a buyer for PP & Hellish Rock Show, but even he's in a jam right now. Doesn't help that his house was hit with a tornado a few weeks ago. :ill:

I saved up for this, I just have an extra ticket because in March I bought it for my boyfriend, but I dumped him this past week.

I'm going to go ahead and drop the price to $80.00 for my extra ticket.

Hey all,

I have 1 set of tickets that will be available (1 for Hellish Rock, and 1 for each night of Prog Power). It's not 100% yet because the guy that's supposed to use them hasn't responded. But we are coming from out of state so I doubt he will be able to afford a plane ticket this late. I would say its a 90% chance I will have extra tickets.

I am open to any offers. Probably won't decide until 1-2 days before the show. PM me if you are interested. I will provide phone # and additional info if we make the deal. I'll be staying at a hotel near the venue, so we can just meet up around there.

Thanks,

[UPDATE] Yeah my friend just told me he can't make it for sure. So these tickets are officially 100% up for sale.

You could also email me at d_rojo66@hotmail.com

It seems like there are a lot of tickets for sale on this board. I wonder if it is due to the less than stellar line up, besides the obvious economy stuff.

It sold out quicker than the previous two years so I don't understand the "less than stellar" comment. This is not a cheap show to attend so the economy has everything thing to do with the resales this year.

It sold out quicker than the previous two years so I don't understand the "less than stellar" comment. This is not a cheap show to attend so the economy has everything thing to do with the resales this year.

Gotta remember we've been getting comments like those by less than stellar new forum members too... :lol:

I agree...I think its all about the economy and little to do with the line-up.

Now,that said, I still have one ticket for the Hellish Rock night and one Gold Badge available. And honestly, I just don't wanna see them wasted. So I'll entertain any offer. Hell, if we get right up to the time of the show and I still have no takers, Ill give them away. I'd rather give them away to someone who will use them and appreciate it than just trash 'em cuz I had no buyers. Cuz good metal should never be wasted ;)

I agree...I think its all about the economy and little to do with the line-up.

Now,that said, I still have one ticket for the Hellish Rock night and one Gold Badge available. And honestly, I just don't wanna see them wasted. So I'll entertain any offer. Hell, if we get right up to the time of the show and I still have no takers, Ill give them away. I'd rather give them away to someone who will use them and appreciate it than just trash 'em cuz I had no buyers. Cuz good metal should never be wasted ;)

I agree 100%....I'm out of work right now (although I did get a job offer today!) and can't go this year so I'm trying to sell my two Hellish Rock tickets....but for the sake of someone else's enjoyment, I would give them away so they don't go to waste. This is a superb lineup this year and it kills me not to go but I will be there next year.

jkalewine@yahoo.com

UPDATE: SOLD

I have 2 tickets available for the pre-party Wednesday night and 2 tickets available for the Hellish Rock show on Thursday night. I am selling them at cost. Email me at melwyncrews@comcast.net and we can work out how to get them to you. Thanks!

A friend of mine has 4 Hellish Rock Tickets for FREE! The friend will be at PPUSA so they will deliver the tickets in person. Please PM me ASAP if interested. :headbang:

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

UPDATE - 2 FREE tickets left!

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

UPDATE - All 4 tickets are gone

UPDATE AGAIN!

1 FREE ticket still available for Hellish Rock. PM me if interested!

UPDATE - Ticket is gone.

i have 1 set of tickets for friday and saturday, and 1 ticket for hellish rock tour all for $160, i'm willing to separate and sell at face value. i will also ship them to you overnight. PM me if your interested.

I still have 2 festival tickets for the 2 nights (Friday and Saturday).

$200.00 and they're yours!

E-mail me at jacontre[at]mac.com