Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

I am now selling one Friday/Saturday regular fest ticket at face value. I want no profit from this, just face value, which is approximately $125. PM me or email me at seayw@mailbox.sc.edu . No cost on shipping...I'll just mail it to you. In need of money, so I'd love to be able to give someone the chance to go to this awesome fest.

Thanks!!!

I am now selling one Friday/Saturday regular fest ticket at face value. I want no profit from this, just face value, which is approximately $125. PM me or email me at seayw@mailbox.sc.edu . No cost on shipping...I'll just mail it to you. In need of money, so I'd love to be able to give someone the chance to go to this awesome fest.

Thanks!!!

Yipes, hope you're still coming yourself!

I have one Fri/Sat ticket available. Price = $112, that's face value minus the ticketbastard charges and free shipping. Contact me at Leach.mike @ gmail.com

I still have 1 ticket for the Thursday pre-show (showcase). ($32) Available to the first person to PayPal (same as e-mail) or Contact me by e-mail kmcoach@centurytel.net There is no profit in this for me, and I am not including the TM fees, just the face value $31 plus shipping and PP fee = $32)

Tickets are sold, Thank you, See everyone at the show!

Have two sets of tickets available for Fri/Sat. Would prefer to send them as a pair, but will separate them if needed.

Contact me at zedowns[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or just PM me if you'd like.

Got a gold badge for one of my friends, and the other one just can't make it. So I'll need to get rid of these.

These tickets are still available, and at this point my friends are just desperate for at least something out of this.

I've put the tickets up on ebay, with a $80 starting bid. Not looking for much more than that.

Check them out Here and Here.

As I said $200 was the asking price but all offers would be considered. Who knows, all it would take is an email and someone might get all three tickets for less than face value. All it may take is an offer!!!

(sorry Glenn)

Well a buddy of mine from out of town who was going to meet me at PP had to bail.....

So I am left holding an extra Gold Badge that I bought for him when I bought mine.

Is anyone interested? I have already spoken with Glenn - my selling it at this point is okay - the only restrictions to my selling it are that you would have to get it from me in Atlanta as I would have to pick it up myself and that there are no Gold Badge rights for next year that that transfer to you with it.

That said, I sure hope someone would like it as I really need to make my money back.

Thanks!:kickass: