Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

That said, I sure hope someone would like it as I really need to make my money back.

If you still haven't unloaded it by the day of the show, send me a PM before you leave for Atlanta and I'll meet you when you get here to take it off your hands.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot make it down this year. I have two gen admission tickets for both Friday and Saturday, and two tickets to Thursdays showcase - meaning I have the whole kit and caboodle here for someone. Looking to sell as an entire set to someone in the US only, as we cannot deal overseas shipping and currency conversion (sorry for the inconvenience). For details please contact me at Hellbent523@comcast.net

Once again we did not sell so these tix are still up for sale. I reduced the price on ebay, listed here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330166081797&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014 This time, if they DO NOT sell I am willing to split them. Please email me for more info Hellbent523@comcast.net

Thanks
Bill

Greetings Metalheads,

I have ONE set of general admission tickets for sale for the 5th/6th only.
Please contact me with your offer. I am not out to profit on these tix. I bought them intending to go, and this is, VERY UNFORTUNATELY, the second time I have purchased tickets and can't attend. (Recent life events have made it impossible for me to afford a plane ticket and all the other related travel expenses. I assume I could easily drop a few hundred on band merch alone, ha ha!)

Please email me at imagikabassgoddess@gmail.com

I have a PayPal account, too.

Thanks
Elena

Got 2 tickets for Fri/Sat. $210 for both of them, free shipping. $110 for a single ticket to Fri/Sat. Still free shipping.

Email me at whippik_@yahoo.com or PM on here if interested.

^^^And yes, that's a single underscore "_" after the k and before the @.

Got one more Fri/Sat ticket left. $110 total, I cover shipping.

I have 3 tickets, one for Thursday, one for Friday, and one for Saturday. $125 for all 3 or best offer. Also on ebay item # 130154256508. Please help me to make some of my money back now that I can't attend this amazing event. Thanks. stubbsified@gmail.com

I can't take off from work to go so I'd like to sell my tix. I've got one set for the shows on Friday & Saturdays. I just want to get what I have in them. $127 total. I accept Paypal.
Please email me at Dioroxx@gmail.com

One set of tickets must go for the showcase on Thursday and also the festival on Friday and Saturday. $100 for all 3 tickets with free shipping (USPS Priority Mail). Email me at daveh85@hotmail.com if interested. Payment can be made to PayPal using the same email address or I will give you a mailing address to send a money order to. The tickets will ship the same day as payment is made.

Hey people - not due ot a cancellation but rather - buying an extra ticket because someone was hard to reach and I'd rather err ont he side of caution.

I have one extra ticket for Wed night & Thursday Night. Whatever the cost was. I will be arriving into ATL on Wed at about 230 pm - so can either meet up with you there or we can do the mail/fed ex thing before thn.

Cheers,
Jeff
manowarfan1@hotmail.com

As we get closer to the festival date and tickets still don't sell, if anyone would be willing to separate their tickets and sell me one just for Friday that would be fantastic. We've already got tickets for Thursday (and my set of tickets for Fri/Sat are taken care of), but my boyfriend has to work so he won't be able to attend Saturday's show and it would be nice if he could at least catch Friday's. Please PM me and we can discuss a fair price!