Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Sadly, I seem to have comedown with a case of the plague or something, so there is no way I am getting on a plane and bringing all of this mucousy goodness to you all.

I have Friday and Saturday tickets. I would really like to not see these go to waste, so let's just say that I can let these go for a whole lot less than face value. I can transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster.

So if you are interested, hit me with an offer at stbeland@gmail.com.

I posted earlier that I am in Atlanta and can help anyone sell any tickets they are stuck with on consignment.

I thought I would get more tickets, seems to be quite a few people stuck but I guess trust is an issue.

So far I have been sent three consignments and have sold every ticket. I could have sold more but I am not selling something I do not have in hand. At this point I am not sure how many buyers are left but if you are stuck and are going to get nothing for your tickets, at least give me a chance.

If I can help, text or call me at 404-229-5216. If you can email me the tickets that is best but you can also ship overnight to me here in Atlanta.

UPDATE - I am in Atlanta now and still have these tickets available. Please contact me if you are in need! Will negotiate on price. Thanks!! Mike

A friend of mine had to cancel and therefore I have one ticket for both Friday and Saturday available. E-mail or call me if you are interested and I can transfer the Ticketmaster ticket or will meet you at the venue with the printout tickets. worldsofillusion@aol.com I look forward to seeing you all there !!!!!

Thanks,

Mike D 949-307-1019

You won't have empty seats from the tickets I couldn't use. Sold both the Friday-Saturday ticket(s) and the Midweek Mayhem ticket. Glad someone will fill the seat and see some great music.

Hi dudes, I need sell my ticket, because I was changed recently of job and not going to be able to make the trip to Atlanta (I do not have holidays). I have a ticket for both Friday and Saturday for sale. You Offer for them

Please email me at lobonegro6@gmail.com if interested to my ticket.

I have two pairs of tix for Fri and Sat and sooooo bummed I cannot make the shows. Please e-mail or call me if you are interested. I will offer a spectacular package deal price for all or will piece out for the right price. Don't want these to go to waste!!! :hotjump:

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
949-307-1019

*** UPDATE - The Friday Tickets are sold !!! Thanks Allen !!!! \m/ I still have 2 Saturday tix available. Call me for immediate response ****

I have two pairs of tix for Fri and Sat and sooooo bummed I cannot make the shows. Please e-mail or call me if you are interested. I will offer a spectacular package deal price for all or will piece out for the right price. Don't want these to go to waste!!!

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
949-307-1019

Edit - Ticket is still available if you or anyone you know needs one. Thanks.

**** 2nd UPDATE - One of the Saturday Tickets is sold !!!! THANKS Humberto! \m/ :headbang: I now have only One Ticket for Saturday left. Please contact me by text, e-mail or phone ASAP if you are interested. **** :hotjump:

Do Not want this to go to waste !!!!

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
949-307-1019