Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Post your needs here. The rules:

1. Stay on topic.
2. Please edit your post if you have a change in status.
3. No complaints. I believe in a free market for secondary sales.

Is there any precedence for gold badge ticket-holders selling their badge temporarily for the Saturday morning acoustic show?

Because that's precisely what I'm looking for- someone with the gold badge who isn't thrilled about Anathema.

Is there any precedence for gold badge ticket-holders selling their badge temporarily for the Saturday morning acoustic show?

Because that's precisely what I'm looking for- someone with the gold badge who isn't thrilled about Anathema.

That would be at the discrepancy of the gold badge holder and how much they trust you to get it back afterwards for the Saturday regular show. I will not be involved in any transaction of this type.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not sure I'd trust a stranger with my gold badge for an extended period of time. Hopefully someone else is more trusting than me. Or perhaps it could be arranged at the door, where I purchase the badge to enter and toss it back out to them after letting the ticket inspector at the door mark it with a pen. I'm probably overthinking this.

Anyways, if there is anyone out there who would be willing to sell their badge for the single show let me know. I'd like to think that we could work something out. Maybe I could temporarily give up my car keys or something of the sort- haha.

Heads up: there's a Fri/Sat ticket for sale on our facebook page - see Posts to Page

I will bite the bullet and admit that I am new to ProgPower and Anathema are what lured me here, that being said, I put my name to the list of folks who wondered if there was someone out there who isn't totally stoked to see the acoustic gig that I may work something out with. I do already have regular show tickets so I'm not going to wander off with your badge, I just wanna see the acoustic gig.

Willing to pay face value (or more honestly) and offer collateral if necessary for the borrowing and return of a badge, not sure what I got interesting besides my car keys haha but I am very serious, if anyone's interested, please contact me.

Edit: All sorted now. See you there!

Unfortunately due to some financial issues I won't be able to go to ProgPower this year :( pretty bummed out about it because I was freaking out about seeing Anubis Gate. I have 3 tickets for Fri-Sat to sell with insurance if anyone's interested.

Unfortunately due to some financial issues I won't be able to go to ProgPower this year :( pretty bummed out about it because I was freaking out about seeing Anubis Gate. I have 3 tickets for Fri-Sat to sell with insurance if anyone's interested.

I am interested in 2 for both days. Szum18@gmail.com. Let me know. Thanks.

I have 1 ticket for friday and saturday for sale. Brother scheduled his wedding for PPUSA time and I am the minister. Very bittersweet.
Email jshanderson at gmail dot com.

I have 1 ticket for Friday and Saturday for sale. I tried to make it happen, but my plans changed (for the best).

Please contact me if you are interested --> luismiguelsolfa at gmail dot com.

I unfortunately have to miss progpower so I have a ticket for Thursday kick-off show. If interested contact me at deardley85 at Gmail dot com