Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

...lek & i will not be able to attend pp this year :( and have 2 gold badges for sale FOR USE FOR ONLY THIS YEAR 2015. Price is exactly what i paid for them (160.00 ea). please email me at drawberry at aim dot com

***(THESE ARE NOW SOLD)***

If any of you guys who can't make it anymore (or anyone else, really) has to give up a room at the Artmore, please let me know asap.

Thanks! :)

I'm also looking to find some tickets to for the full festival. Happy to pay face value.

Edit: Got myself a ticket

Greetings! I have 1 ticket for the Friday show, as well as 1 for the Saturday show. $75 for 1, $150 for both. Hit me up if you're interested! Thanks!

I have regular tickets for the weekend, but I really want to see the acoustic show with Anathema. If there's anyone with a gold badge who doesn't want to go to the show, I'd be happy to pay to use it, give you my ID (or some other form of insurance/collateral, at your discretion), trade tickets and pay the difference, or something else. Please contact me at jeremiaholney@gmail.com.

Hi, my girlfriend and I already have tickets to the Thursday show (gotta see Dragonland!) But we missed tickets for Friday and Saturday (gotta see Falconer and Angra!) If anyone still has one or two tickets for those two days that they will not be using please contact me at vilemk10@gmail.com or send me a private message.

Thanks!

EDIT: Tickets arranged, GLEE!

Looking for one ticket for at least Friday night and Saturday would be a fun bonus. I have to see Anathema, they really have become my favorite band in the last few months.

Unfortunately due to some financial issues I won't be able to go to ProgPower this year :( pretty bummed out about it because I was freaking out about seeing Anubis Gate. I have 3 tickets for Fri-Sat to sell with insurance if anyone's interested.

Could i buy 1 of the 3? I have 4 and looking for another. Will pay with paypal or mail money order. Thanks. contact by reply or pref email: rbnznest@bellsouth.net