Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Hey Guys,

I would love to be there for Anathema. Please, please if anybody has one or two extra tickets I would be more than happy to buy it. You will just make my year even by making it happen.

Since there doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread this year and others have posted their needs here,

I'm looking for a hotel room that can accommodate two additional guests(my friend and I) within walking distance of Center Stage and the Artmore. At the Artmore would be most preferred.

Please contact me on here or TechnicolorTaco@gmail.com

Can't wait to return to PPUSA!

SOLD

I have tickets for each night (Wed - Saturday). I'm now unable to attend this year. I'm only looking to get the cash for them for what I have in them (face value + fees). I prefer to sell all at once, but will also sell individual tickets. Please email at jasonladams2010@gmail.com. I will update this post when tickets sell. Thanks!

I have one extra for each of the four days. But that's not the only reason why i'm posting.

Looking for someone to join me and two others for an epic roadtrip from New England (specifically Worcester, MA) but we're looking for a fourth person to join our roadtrip. Whether you're from NE, or just on the way.

So it would be the cost of the tickets, but also gas money. You wouldn't have to stay in the same hotel with us or anything of that sort, however.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message and I can introduce you to my friends via facebook and if you feel comfortable in joining our carpool, we might be able to work something out. :)

Note: we're all also networking among our personal friends looking for a potential fourth passenger. So if you're even remotely interested, at least shoot me a message so I know you are - then you can just say nevermind later. :)

Cheers.

Hey I sent you a private message, please check your Inbox

I need a single ticket for Saturday night for a friend. Email me at mistertax at hotmail

==>I no longer need a ticket, the friend bailed will make it to the midweek mayhem show

Hi all,
due to work reasons I can't come to this awesome festival and I need to sell my tickets, both the Thursday one and the Friday-Saturday combined. I'd rather sell all tickets together at face value, so let me know if you're interested (via e-mail c.doglioni@googlemail.com is better).
Caterina

Hello.

I am selling three GBs at face value for this year only. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Edit 7/10: I'm down to two GBs. Again, at face value. PM me if interested.

Edit 7/16: Still have two GBs if you want them!

Edit 7/21: Sold all three GBs. Hope everyone has fun in the fest! :wave:

I have one GA ticket for Friday-Saturday. Price is $160 US. If you're interested, please email me at agorouvein at gmail dot com. Thx.

EDIT: Sold