Time Concerto = Kamelot

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
This band is so good at playing Kamelot songs it's really kind of scary! I think they are from Korea

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, that's actually better than Kamelot(at least Kamelot live), and I say that as a huge fan of Kamelot and that song. If this is a cover band, they need to move on. Any cover band that can do justice or even improve on what the band they are idolizing is doing, they are talented enough to make their own kick-ass music. Is Time Concerto a cover band or do they have their own material?

Great find, dude!

Checked out their other videos, and it does look like they are diong covers mainly. But they are way too good to keep doing this. I'd expect big things from this band in the future. In terms of pure live goods, they are better than the bands they are covering.

Wow. I was expecting this to suck to be honest. Far from the truth. They really ought to do their own material though. They're too good to continue this. Then again, maybe they're just not songwriters. Interesting that they're Korean.

Pretty amazing, they sound exactly like Kamelot.

This band has potential. I hope they decide to quit the whole cover band thing and write their own music. It would be cool.

Edit: Just saw the Helloween cover video. The band is awesome, but the singer, holy fuck!!!

wow, amazing. I hope they have their own material. Either way I wouldnt mind seeing them do more cover songs while they have their own material out there :)

These guys are incredible! That said, though it would be cool to hear them performing original music, I can understand why they stick to covers. If you think the U.S. sucks for getting metal tours, we're downright spoiled compared to the Koreans. Look at the audience in that video! There's clearly a crowd for this style of music there, so if the bands aren't going to come to them, the next best thing is to have a band that can pull off the songs that these folks want to hear live. It's a smart move on their part.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Um, that's actually better than Kamelot(at least Kamelot live), and I say that as a huge fan of Kamelot and that song. If this is a cover band, they need to move on. Any cover band that can do justice or even improve on what the band they are idolizing is doing, they are talented enough to make their own kick-ass music. Is Time Concerto a cover band or do they have their own material?

I don't know about it being better Kamelot Live. Perhaps I'm just persuaded by their absolutely jaw-droppping performance on their DVD "A Cold Winter's Night". To me that DVD ranks up there witih MindCrime as far as visually and sonically stunning.... I rarely hear that DVD mentioned on this forum, so I'm not sure that many people know about it, otherwise I think it would have been talked about quite a bit more. Check out the reviews on Amazon....

These are good videos though, although Khan has a much better stage presence than this guy. I love Khan's expressions when he sings songs. He really gets into it. So if you haven't checked out the DVD, please do! I think you can rent it on netflix. The ballad on that DVD(the name escapes me) is worth the price of the DVD alone.....