To Glenn

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
hey Glenn,

Damn nice time this year. i am finally glad i was able to catch you at the sound booth and give you the beer i have been promising you for a long time.
this year was amazing, but all of them are. i appreciate all the hard work and effort you put in pp. this is something i look forward to every year. as for the naked lady, not your fault and out of your hands. What impresses me most, is that you apologized to the fans just in case it did offend anyone. That speaks volumes in my book. Not your fault but you accept the blame. YOU THE MAN!! the bands were excellent and i have become a huge fan of one of them b/c of the performance. The all star jam was amazing. I had so much fun watching and singing along to everyone. Jorn is the man. that guy can play anything. I just wanted to say thanks as a fan and a friend for all that you do.

So from a fan - here are my thoughts. This is or Fri and Sat.

Stole the show - Pagan's Mind - WOW, these guys had perfect sound and I loved the set they chose to play.

Biggest Surprise - Primal Fear - Had no idea about this band before the fest. Let me tell you now i ran and bought the new cd at pp and have not stopped listening to it yet. I will buy their entire catalogue.

Best opener - FIREWIND - Again, thanks to your recommendations, i knew this band. These guys came out with a vengence. The singer they had is incredible and i would love to see him join. Not since pagan's mind have we had an opener come out and slay like that.

SHOCK (in a good way) - After Forever - I will say right now i do not like them on cd. I loved their live show. Floor is awesome and the music is much heavier live. What i loved most was how gracious Floor was. Still don't like the cd's but will see them live anytime.

Glenn, I loved the show and am looking forward to next year. I am bringing another pp virgin this year. When I first started going to this event, i could not get anyone to go with me. Now i have a list a mile long of people who are wanting to see what it is that i look forward to every year.

Thank you for everything.

Brand