Top 10 of 2010 so far

1-Accept
2-Ratt
3-Heathen
4-Exodus
5-Vanden Plas

The Maiden, Death Angel, Overkill, and Loudness releases I also thought were decent, but really nothing that had me begging for more...

can't wait for:
Flotsam and Jetsam!!
Star One

mine so far but i am sure it will change:

1. Wig Wam Non Stop Rock'n'Roll
2. Haken Aquarius
3. Bobnoxious Cocktales
4. Crazy Lixx New Religion
5. Sabaton Coat of Arms
6. Masterplan Time to be King
7. Aspera Ripples
8. White Wizzard Over the Top
9. Krokus Hoodoo
10. Line of Fire Momentum

I luckily came across a copy in an independant record store today.....half way through and my ass has already been thoroughly KICKED! This album will almost certainly fall among my top 10. And it's shaping up to be their best record since the late 80s, undoubtedly.

i knew it would be awesome, dreams of death was a great album

if you want to hear 30 sec. clips of the new flotsam and jetsam go to amazon. man there is some heavy shit on there. i hear some keyboards on a few tunes. appears a few tunes have an acoustic section. very dark and moody album from what i heard

The Black Country Communion album is quite good. As such, it'll change the rankings a bit. Otherwise, the Flotsam is... Interesting. Performance is great but the lyrics are a bit hamfisted.

The Black Country Communion album is quite good. As such, it'll change the rankings a bit. Otherwise, the Flotsam is... Interesting. Performance is great but the lyrics are a bit hamfisted.

thats a great album. the new methods of mayhem is really weird but not good. the new prince is great but see he doesn't want to release it in america i say whatever to that

man that thing sounds like a long lost classic. hard to believe they wrote most of those tunes recently. i hope other members of this forum check it out and buy it

Not exactly a top 10 in mind, but so far my favorites have been Soultion .45s debut and Soilworks "Panic Broadcast". Dark Tranquillitys newest, Kalmahs newest and Charred Walls debut are also solid. I havent really listened to the new Maiden and Blind Guardians enough yet to have a strong opinion but I'm liking them so far. Biggest let down is definitely the new Nevermore, and the new Arsis was disappointing too.

I'm still thinking on putting Enforcer at the top, but Heathen really made a great comeback so I don't wanna demote them yet:

1. Heathen – “The Evolution Of Chaos”
2. Wuthering Heights – “Salt”
3. Enforcer – “Diamonds”
4. White Wizzard – “Over The Top”
5. Pretty Maids – “Pandemonium”
6. Tarot – “Gravity Of Light”
7. Armored Saint – “La Raza”
8. Sabaton – “Coat Of Arms”
9. Dream Evil – “In The Night”
10. Poisonblack – “Of Rust And Bones”

So far...many more as well.

Ozzy ~ Scream