Wednesday

The pre-par-tay is happening on Thursday...or is there something on Wednesday?

I got my tix for Thursday night! And my plane too. I hope there isn't a show on Wednesday!!

Killerdoberman said:
The pre-par-tay is happening on Thursday...or is there something on Wednesday?

I got my tix for Thursday night! And my plane too. I hope there isn't a show on Wednesday!!

Don't worry. It's the pre-pre-party. :p Just a get together Wednesday night. There aren't any bands playing. Maybe by Prog-Power X there will be three days of pre-pre-partying, and a wrapup party on Sunday. Then of course people will start getting there on the Saturday before, and there of course will have to be a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre party party on the Sunday before. :loco:

Barking Pumpkin said:
Don't worry. It's the pre-pre-party. :p Just a get together Wednesday night. There aren't any bands playing. Maybe by Prog-Power X there will be three days of pre-pre-partying, and a wrapup party on Sunday. Then of course people will start getting there on the Saturday before, and there of course will have to be a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre party party on the Sunday before. :loco:

And there will be much rejoicing.

Yah.

Bad Girl Tess said:
Am I part of "the gang?" SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

AWWWW...Tess.....of course you are part of the gang!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!! I'll be there at 4:30 unless I catch the earlier flight....yay!
Shell-:wave:

Bad Girl Tess said:
Am I part of "the gang?" SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

You are definitely part of the gang, anyone that was at the Hurricane Ivan party watching me make an ass out of myself gets an honarary membership :loco:

See you tomorrow babe!!! Gimme a ring when you get in!!

Bear

Valkyrie said:
AWWWW...Tess.....of course you are part of the gang!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!! I'll be there at 4:30 unless I catch the earlier flight....yay!
Shell-:wave:

My sister that lives far away! Yesssssssssssssssssss!! See you tomorrow then lady :)

Bear said:
You are definitely part of the gang, anyone that was at the Hurricane Ivan party watching me make an ass out of myself gets an honarary membership :loco:

See you tomorrow babe!!! Gimme a ring when you get in!!

In, that case I'm DEFINITELY part of the gang. Hehe!! I don't call boys. You call me ;) See you tomorrow.