What releases are you looking forward to in 2014?

ForeverProg

Aug 30, 2013
Finn Zierler Project (ex-Beyond Twilight), Scar Symmetry, Delain, and Lacuna Coil quickly come to mind!

What do you mean "ex-Beyond Twilight"? They haven't disbanded. Has Finn's project even been announced? I just remember seeing a Facebook picture last year with Kelly Carpenter saying he was in the studio with Finn, no indication if it was Beyond Twilight or something else...

Either way, we are way overdue for some new Beyond Twilight.

Also looking forward to Scar Symmetry although it is worrisome that one of the founding guitarists left this past year (and from what I understand, he was one of the main songwriters).

What do you mean "ex-Beyond Twilight"? They haven't disbanded. Has Finn's project even been announced? I just remember seeing a Facebook picture last year with Kelly Carpenter saying he was in the studio with Finn, no indication if it was Beyond Twilight or something else...

Either way, we are way overdue for some new Beyond Twilight.

Also looking forward to Scar Symmetry although it is worrisome that one of the founding guitarists left this past year (and from what I understand, he was one of the main songwriters).

Beyond Twilight hasn't released an album in years so I assume Zierler Project is another chapter in his career being BT is his band. His new band features Bobby Jarzombek on drums, Per Nilsson (Scar Symmetry) on guitar, and Kelly Carpenter on vocals, can't wait for this!. And Ken, that's great news to hear Delain killed it again! :headbang:

Did not know there would be a new Delain this year. Awesome! :headbang:

Expecting:
Threshold
In Flames
Flying Colors
Seventh Wonder

Hoping for:
Enchant
Frost*
Phideaux

I didn't care too much for Opeth's Heritage album but I am VERY curious about their new album Pale Communion. I heard 1 song and I loved it.

I wish that Darkology would give us some news about their new cd. It was supposed to come out in early spring, now everything is hush hush, all of a sudden. :(

The new Anthriel will be killer, once it's done.

Lunatic Soul - "Walking On A Flashlight Beam"

&

Bjørn Riis - "Lullabies in a Car Crash"

:worship: