What releases are you looking forward to in 2014?

The new Ziltoid CD by Devin Townsend. I was really disappointed by his last 3-4 CD cycle. I'm hoping this one is a return to form.

Ken, do you happen to know the release date on this?

101.5 played (Steve Travalice) a Track from the new Pink Floyd cd.....Sounded a little weak & Dated.. Gilmore's Guitar sound ok though....

I would love to see some positive news of both the next Phideaux and *Frost before the year is over, but I'm beginning to doubt it'll happen...

I would love to see some positive news of both the next Phideaux and *Frost before the year is over, but I'm beginning to doubt it'll happen...

Frost* just released an album in December 2013 called "Rockfield Files." On another website, I read that Phideaux just posted on his facebook page that he is done recording the album and sending to be mixed and mastered, although I do not think he gave a release date. I don't do facebook so I can't check.

Frost* just released an album in December 2013 called "Rockfield Files." On another website, I read that Phideaux just posted on his facebook page that he is done recording the album and sending to be mixed and mastered, although I do not think he gave a release date. I don't do facebook so I can't check.

I do have "The Rockfield Files", but they've also been working on a new double studio album titled "6 Minutes in (to?) September". Not sure what the latest news about their progress is.

I've seen artwork for the new Phideaux album "Infernal" floating around for some time, and even a track list appears on Wiki, so I would hope that it was at least close being completed.

I don't really do Facebook either.

For anyone waiting for the 2CD edition of Enchant - The Great Divide just for the bonus track "Prognosticator", it is also on the single-disc version.

Wow, new Allen/Lande is unexpected. Can't remember if I knew that one was coming or not.

And how many bands are releasing albums this year titled "The Great Divide"? That's two so far. :p

Since Ken re-stocked the last couple of Poverty's No Crime albums, I got curious to see if the band was still active, and according to news on their site they should be working on a new album this year. Definitely long overdue.