When you saw the PP USA X video the first time...

Yep - SABATON definately hooked me right off the bat - can't wait to see them! I ordered all of their stuff i could find on amazon early the next week, and haven't stopped listening to it since its started coming in (i have Attero and Primo so far, the rest are still incoming).

Before seeing the vid, the only band from next year i'd heard was Orphaned Land, which i really regretting not seeing when they played before. besides Sabaton, i'm planning on purchasing the discography of both headliners and DSO - i'll probably get a smattering of the rest, but those were the main ones for now.

Yeah. Glenn and the cat he throws the horns to. LOL!

His cat is really good at video editing :)

9th2fr.jpg

-Had not heard of Sabaton and DSO. Sabaton preview peaked my interest and I've checking them out online.

-Heard of all the others and owned something by all but Matos solo, Royal Hunt, PowerQuest, and Brainstorm. Already picked up Matos' 2007 CD and looking into the best CD to get for Royal Hunt and Brainstorm. I've heard Royal Hunt and Brainstorm a ton on Pandora.com and liked, so I'm sure that'll help me decide.

-Tomorrow's Eve, Circus Maximus, Pagan's Mind, and Fates Warning were favorites of mine that right now I'm looking forward to the most.

To whoever said they didn't like the Sabaton singer's voice...I felt the same way. I had heard a few songs i.e. Primo Victoria, and didn't get into it whatsoever. When I saw them live it was compleeeeetely different. Great crowd (hopefully some noise can be mustered up), great energy, and great sound. Now my song of choice for running around the house in underwear air guitaring is Ghost Division.

I got into Powerquest a few months ago so I was stoked to hear them..

And Saturday just rules..

But the bands that I hadn't heard of and are really intrigued by are

Tommorow's Eve and Sabaton!!
I haven't purchased anything yet but I will soon!

Definitely SABATON!!!!! Checked them out on youtube friday night, then bought 2 cds on saturday. I can't believe i had never heard of this band prior to PP IX