Whose going to Iced Earth/Jag Panzer/In Flames?

claymanx

New Metal Member
Mar 1, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Today, I think the Iced Earth headlining tour begins. I would just like to see how many people are going and afterwards what everyone thought of the show. I'm going the 17th of April when they're in Chicago. This is gonna be my 3rd time seeing Iced Earth and my second time seeing InFlames, but my FIRST time seeing Jag Panzer. I'm really excited about this show since its three quality bands for only 20 bucks! The one good thing about metal not being super(MTV) popular is that the concerts are always unbelievable deals, even though I want them to hit it big I still can't complain about seeing a quality performance for little over what it costs to get a cd.

I'm gonna go see Iced earth, Jag Panzer and In FLames for sure...I think the combination of bands was very well selected for the tour, providing a variety of power, progressive and melodic death...fans of either of the three bands that want to see one great performance after the next, then go for sure...It's gonna be my first time seeing Jag Panzer though, and i'm excited as hell!

I am going to the Chicago show too. It will be my 2nd time seeing both In Flames and Iced Earth, and my first for Jag Panzer. I have been waiting for this show for a long time. Two of my absolute favorite bands, with JP as an added bonus. This show is going to be amazing, especiall because it is at a small venue (Metro).

Attachments

• dreamtheater.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm going to the NY show too. It's my first time seeing IE live - I cannot wait.

Does anyone have an idea of what their live playlist is on this tour? I wouldn't mind having an idea of the songs they're going to play!

Oh yeah...........Heading up to montreal on sunday to see
:worship: ICED EARTH for the first time.

:worship: JAG PANZER for the first time.

:worship: IN FLAMES for the second time.

do sundays get much better than that??

seeing them tonight in VA at Jaxx. 3rd time seeing In Flames, 1st time seein Iced Earth and Jag Panzer, but i dont care for JP. its gonna be great.

Once again, ICED EARTH is the hardest working American Band! (IMO)
I saw them in VA lastnight. And I tell ya, after seeing them play, I walked away with a smile on my face...like I
just got laid or something!
Their set list was incredible! I'm not going to mention all the songs, but I give you how many from each cd...
1st, they opend with the our National Anthem!
Fucking awesome that was, during that time Mat Barlow came out on stage waveing old glory herself!
In no order...
ICED EARTH -S/T
NIGHT OF STORM-1 (PURE EVIL)
BURNT OFFERINGS-0
DARK SAGA-5 SONGS, INCLUDEING THE TRILOGY
SOMETHING WICKED-8 SONGS, INCLUDEING THE TRILOGY
HORROR SHOW-5 SONGS
Two awesome hours of METAL!
Everyone in the band was right on time!
Mat Barlow is a fucking icon!
His pipes are incredible!
I think The high point of the show is when they played Dracula!
I'll see how the pictures came out later...