your choice in guitars?

jem7v_wh.jpg

Will be mine maximumly in a year. :Spin:

Right out of the box this guitar was ready for
attack. The famous Grover Tuners kept this bad boy in
tune all the way from the dealer I purchased this guitar
from. The sheer sustain on this guitar is remarkable! I
honestly do NOT understand how ESP could produce
such a high-end guitar and offer it at such a low price.
The only thing Negative I would have to say is the
Bridge Pickup would sound better if it came with an
EMG 85 out of the box. I swapped out my EMG 81 in
the Bridge so now I have an 81/85 combo. I generally
tune to C# Standard and need a pickup to scoop up
the low-ends. If you stay in standard tuning and/or
drop-d… you’ll be fine. Any lower tuning? Throw an
EMG 85 on there… you won’t be sorry! BUY IT! NOW!

Picture_4109.jpg

Neck Thur soloist i will build in the next 2 years.

First im building Leprosy a 24 fret Starsplorer (Star body, Explorer Neck). Emerald green quilted maple top, maybe carved. It should be beautiful.

My favorite brand is Jackson I also like Esp, Ibanez, Fender etc..

I ordered a Jackson RX10-D, 51 days ago.. should be here next thursday :D har har!

@gavin: fucking nice painting job... and I love the KV2 .. shit :cool:

Yetti said:
holy fuck.....the next guitar i get, my BCR hits the trash. i may even use some pete townsend influence. :devil:

probably my next guitar:

c1bjblk3vl.jpg

I want one of those too

I think my next guitar will be an Agile though. they have really great reviews, and are 1/10th the price of a gibson, with 2 x the quality of Epiphone.

i use a Jackson RR js30. i wnat ot get new pups for it. maybe a 81/85 combo or a jb/jazz. but yea i liek jacksons and ianez. im rebuilding an old washburn which is gonna be white. i also have a strat which i like alot but not as much as my jackson.

Heavenscent said:
I guess you meant Eemerrrald?

Eemerrrald sword maybe.....

btw gavin i was lookin at the springs on your RR for the trem. Are they set up like that for a reason cuz the ones i have look nothin like that. is it a special set up?

bobvex said:
I want one of those too

I think my next guitar will be an Agile though. they have really great reviews, and are 1/10th the price of a gibson, with 2 x the quality of Epiphone.

i'll have to look into that. i'm looking for an SG as well.

The Soulforged said:
Eemerrrald sword maybe.....

btw gavin i was lookin at the springs on your RR for the trem. Are they set up like that for a reason cuz the ones i have look nothin like that. is it a special set up?

Yeah, roope explained it on the sinergy forum a few years back. I gave it a go and actually felt better.

On my OFR (KV2) however, i don't have them like that.

so I take it you have heard about the HHI/MCS lawsuit then gavin? its pathetic that they are sueing him over his own designs, there also going after brian hoffman in a seperate lawsuit.