Your favorite metal website

Entrerie

Sep 14, 2006
My personal favorite is www.metalreviews.com, checking their monday review updates are a weekly ritual at work. www.metal-rules.com is a close 2nd place, and is a classic site. I've seen various other sites in Greece and other places but don't recall them at the moment. These two stand out most for me though, I know the urls by heart.

What are you favorite sites besides www.progpowerusa.com?

Entrerie said:
My personal favorite is www.metalreviews.com, checking their monday review updates are a weekly ritual at work. www.metal-rules.com is a close 2nd place, and is a classic site. I've seen various other sites in Greece and other places but don't recall them at the moment. These two stand out most for me though, I know the urls by heart.

What are you favorite sites besides www.progpowerusa.com?
I have to agree on Metalreviews.com. I also check it religiously on Monday mornings for those reviews.

Britt

Metalreviews.com is the best if you want good reviews. Metal-rules is my second choice and a site i actually found long before metalreviews.com. What makes metalreviews.com better is that the reviews are weekly, rather than just a buttload monthly, and they give you the genre of the album before you click on it. On metal-rules.com you have to read all those reviews first.

Melodicrock.com is the best site for melodic rock, although Andrew does cover a lot of metal as well.

There's also progressiveworld.net, which reminds me of something. Glenn has been mentioned a few times on older reviews on that site, but this was before Progpower. WHat was he doing before Progpower that made him well-known on that site? He wasn't a reviewer as far as I can tell.

Entrerie said:

I check out both sites regularly as well. I also visit Metal Crypt for reviews. Good site. And for info on metal bands, I check out the Metal Archives a lot....at least when its up and running. :heh: