A Statement on a specific perk for Gold Badges/Sponsors this year.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
There will be a private guitar clinic hosted by Mattias Eklundh (Freak Kitchen) for Gold Badges Holders & Sponsors upstairs in The Loft on Saturday afternoon prior to the show. Freak Kitchen's website will issue 50 additional passes through whatever means they decide. Otherwise, it is closed to regular ticket buyers.

If I'm going to do extra for regular ticket holders this year, then I'm going to do extra for my special patrons. I cannot do this festival without their financial support.

I expect several public and private complaints on this. I understand those feelings, but this is a business decision that I feel is necessary. Any posts that I feel cross the line in a negative way on this subject will be deleted and a one month ban will be issued without warning or notification.

Thank you,

Glenn

There will be a private guitar clinic hosted by Mattias Eklundh (Freak Kitchen) for Gold Badges Holders & Sponsors upstairs in The Loft on Saturday afternoon prior to the show. Freak Kitchen's website will issue 50 additional passes through whatever means they decide. Otherwise, it is closed to regular ticket buyers.

If I'm going to do extra for regular ticket holders this year, then I'm going to do extra for my special patrons. I cannot do this festival without their financial support.

I expect several public and private complaints on this. I understand those feelings, but this is a business decision that I feel is necessary. Any posts that I feel cross the line in a negative way on this subject will be deleted and a one month ban will be issued without warning or notification.

Thank you,

Glenn

Is yelling "fuck yeah!!!" at the top of my lungs here at work considered crossing the line? Does it matter if I just found out that my job evaporates in 60 days? I will crawl on bloodied stumps to be there, job, or no job! :headbang:

Thanks Glenn, you foookin' RULE!

J-Dubya

A question: I don't play guitar, and I have one of Curufin's gold badges.. is it possible for me to give (not SELL) away this oppertunity? It would be awesome to go myself, but I know someone else would enjoy it more.

For example, I'm pretty sure Mr. Moliti would enjoy this quite a bit more than myself, and if possible, I'd rather he take my spot (but not my badge!) if a: he's coming this year, and b: I don't lose my badge ;)

A question: I don't play guitar, and I have one of Curufin's gold badges.. is it possible for me to give (not SELL) away this oppertunity? It would be awesome to go myself, but I know someone else would enjoy it more.

Aye. I am also a guitar player...and a huge fan of Mattias'... I will be very sad to miss this *crosses fingers*