Adagio and Into Eternity status

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I have spoken directly to both bands this morning regarding their lineup changes. I have been 100% assured by both bands that they will be performing this year.

Glenn H.

Interesting.

Don't know exactly HOW Into Eternity can play when they are down to two members.

But that's still good news.

I wonder who Adagio will snag to do vocals? Apollo from Time Requiem/Medusa springs immediately to mind....if only because they do a similar musical style. But I'm sure there are others who could fill the spot. Still a real shame about Readman. Not sure I understand the dynamics involved there. Can't he just tell his management to shut up because he wants to do the gig? Or do they OWN him? Does signing with a management firm mean you become a puppet? *shrug* Oh well. I am disappointed. But I'll live. Provided that Kamelot, Brainstorm, Edguy, etc. don't experience any line-up shake ups. :-D

Oh man... I can't believe it. I would be devastated if IE and Adagio both dropped off the bill since they were the bands I am looking forward to the most (along with PofS).

Rob Doherty posted on the IE forum that Tim has re taken over lead vocal chores, he did all the vocals on Dead or Dreaming so all is cool. But the harmonies might surely be missed and he will be doing alot of changing from deathy to clean, I am sure if anyone can pull it off it will be Tim.

Bear

The vocal harmonies on "Buried in Oblivion" took that album to the next level... hopefully they can still develop that part of their sound in the future.

Prog Maiden said:
Oh man... I can't believe it. I would be devastated if IE and Adagio both dropped off the bill since they were the bands I am looking forward to the most (along with PofS).

I certainly do hope everyone gets there early on Saturday to see Adagio in the first slot. Along with Brainstorm (who BTW were excellent at BW&BK), there should be alot of amazed new fans in the venue. :worship: