Anthrax Song meanings

Hey, and what's the meaning of "cunty cunty cunty cunt" in Startin' Up A Posse? I don't understand this word.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I know the meaning of Cupajoe. It's about a man's internal struggle with this overwhelming need for control. The line "Make it strong" refers to this man's diminishing will to live.

- or -

It's about Scott's unhealthy addiction to caffeine that drives him to sell his left nut for a trip to Starfucks.

You decide. That reminds me, do you remember those "You Pick The Adventure" books? Man, those were awesome. I really need to get back to work.

remington69 said:
I think I know the meaning of Cupajoe. It's about a man's internal struggle with this overwhelming need for control. The line "Make it strong" refers to this man's diminishing will to live.

- or -

It's about Scott's unhealthy addiction to caffeine that drives him to sell his left nut for a trip to Starfucks.

You decide. That reminds me, do you remember those "You Pick The Adventure" books? Man, those were awesome. I really need to get back to work.
Are those the books that would ask you to make a decision? like if you want to stay on the island turn to page 6 or if you want to get on the big turtles back and let him swim you off the island turn to page 20. Those books rocked!!! :D

I used read them and make carefull decisions and then go back and make crazy ones. I loved those. I had 5 or 6 of them. Did you play with those Mad Libs?

DarbysDad said:
Are those the books that would ask you to make a decision? like if you want to stay on the island turn to page 6 or if you want to get on the big turtles back and let him swim you off the island turn to page 20. Those books rocked!!! :D

someone here plays zelda!!!!!! ;))))