ATL Local Show Reminders

For any of you interested, we will be debuting a new beast at Sweetwater Live tomorrow night

It's titled Déjà Vécu: Conception of Illusion

so don't miss this opportunity to be the first to hear it in its entirety. We gave everyone a special unrehearsed section at our last show just for shits and grins and it seemed to go over pretty well, especially with our regulars...but who are we to assume the likes and dislikes of others? :Smug:

We have it on good authority we might not be the only ones playing something new for the fans.... :kickass:

This song RULES; can't wait to hear it again :headbang:

Well hopefully the members from Halcyon Way and Inviolate won't disagree with me on this, considering they are pretty much on the good side of Leading Edge Entertainment already...E.B.S. has never played Sweetwater Live and actually has to prove we can get some people out there to see us, so if those of you planning to attend would be so kind as to mention us if they ask--it will help not only us, but help all of you that like to see us without having to drive all over creation to do so.

We're desperately trying to expand into the North Georgia metal scene and so far its working pretty well with all the positive responses we've been receiving, and any extra support is appreciated!

Do you go to these local shows? If so we should meet some time and introduce ourselves.

At times.

I went to the CIIC one. Before that I went to the Virgin Black concert \m/

I also went to one of the 7th venues ones.

But I tend to go to a few of the national/international touring bands a year. Next real metal one of those I'm planning on is PaganFest, or Tast of Chaos if you want to include that =p

/me points and laughs at Cheiron for going to Taste of Chaos....bwahahahahaha

Um.

I'll be there too. We were given quite a few pairs of tickets to give away for it. *slinks away quietly* :lol:

/me points and laughs at Cheiron for going to Taste of Chaos....bwahahahahaha

Um.

I'll be there too. We were given quite a few pairs of tickets to give away for it. *slinks away quietly* :lol:

J-Rock!

At least one of those Japanese bands is playing at Wacken this year (or last?).

and folks, they're predicting the worst of the weather to be over in the metro ATL area tonight. So if you've made plans but are not sure of the weather, please check out the local stations. They are all over this stuff today. And if you have access, check the Weather Channel on TV and online. Make certain of calm conditions before you head out anywhere, much less the show tonight. But I hope to see you all there. This is going to be one of the most amazing all local metal shows we have seen in a while.

violent069.gif