Best Line Up Ever In Usa!!!

metalchesy

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
I have been listening to metal for a long time..and I honestly think that this year's line up is honestly the best ever in recent metal history!!!!
So whatever your opinion might be..rise your fist to metal!!....because this year's show will kick major ASS!! :worship:

I agree that this year's lineup is phenomenol, however, I personally think it is almost impossible to duplicate the lineup from two years ago. The only way that could be done is if Glenn gets the same damn lineup!!!

Regardless. I have no complaints whatsoever about this year; extremely solid lineup from top to bottom. I love the smaller, obscure bands like Dreamscape and Adagio. Prior openers/second slot bands that floored me were Superior, Balance of Power, and Seceret Sphere!

I find this line up kinda weak. But hell anything for Fucking Savatage!!!!! Adiago, Edguy, and Dreamscape are cool too.

**This post has been edited by Glenn to keep the inflammatory remarks to a minimum and the IQ level up to a certain standard that I demand.**

(post continued about Into Eternity...) Those fucking death metal vocals kill the music and fucking like i said the clean vocals sound nu metal-ish . to me anyway! If i wanted to see Into Eternity i would just wait for them to tour with Dying Fetus, Kataklysm agian.

I love this years line up but I still think PPIII may be tops in terms of drawing the big names.

As far as Best ever in the US, I think last years BW&BK was one of the Best I've ever been to, they had Trouble, Candlemass, Elegy, Nevermore, Evergrey, Wolf, Falconer, Cage, Kataklysm, Force of Evil, Beyond The Embrace, and more. Of the 14 bands, 13 were just killer and one was a replacement for Entombed.