CD INZANE - anybody know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permanent closure doesn't mean selling CDs in other venues. I really hope he's not trying to pull something here.

This from the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota...

http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/busine...s-retail/cd-inzane-in-albertville-mn-96119442

! There is an alert for this business !

According to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

The company still has assets, I'd assume. At the very least they've got CDs. If they owe you money and don't pay up, go get 'em. No bankruptcy filing means all of their financial obligations are still valid. That goes double for musicians and such, who I'm sure are out a lot more money than CD buying customers. You guys struggle enough. Don't let that company get away with stealing your money.

The company still has assets, I'd assume. At the very least they've got CDs. If they owe you money and don't pay up, go get 'em. No bankruptcy filing means all of their financial obligations are still valid. That goes double for musicians and such, who I'm sure are out a lot more money than CD buying customers. You guys struggle enough. Don't let that company get away with stealing your money.

People who pre-ordered can do a simple charge-back with their credit card company. I'm pretty sure they don't need to hunt Zane down and demand satisfaction.

The reason one might want to is for all the customers who won't bother, giving the company free money it didn't earn. The authorities will take a pretty dim view of that, actually.

I don´t think anyone is going to seek legal advice over a few pre-orders, unless you ordered $2000 from him, in which case you have been living under a rock all this time. He did have a great pre-order page though, JUST TO CHECK what was coming, and like others said, buy elsewhere. He did badmouth me on the Melodic Rock forum just for rightfully defending Andrew. Dealing on the phone with him and in person was OK, but behind a computer he does seem like someone else, its like a bipolar kind of thing. I used to buy from him and did not have an issue as far not getting my items, except for waiting for pre-orders and getting my sister´s credit card cloned because his site was not as secured as he thought. When I told him about it, he denied it, even though at that time there was a phishing warning that showed up on my screen.

For good customer service, NEH Records and CMDistro are fantastic, and because that makes or breaks a business, then they keep getting me back as repeat customer.

They won't bother calling their credit card company, but they will show up at the guy's house demanding CDs?

If I had given him my money for something and he did not deliver...I might be at his table with a thing or three to say in 2015. But I don't because I stopped buying from him after he told me that my request for Digital Ruin's "Listen" was, and I quote, "stupid. Why? Because the band is stupid and that album is horrible."

There is a certain ProgPower USA promoter who disagrees with that sentiment...but apparently in Zane's world "the customer is only right when I am in the mood."

All I am is some dude who has come to the festival every year since IV and has spent lord knows how much money at the vendor tables. But not a dime more at his.

Time to say hello (or goodbye)…

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to personally thank all those whom have been so kind and concerned over the past month since Cd Inzane LLC shutdown. I am sure you can see now that the LLC I was the former CEO for, has been dissolved.

RUMORS:
From all the rumors you hear, don’t believe any of them, they are not correct. Cd Inzane LLC did not close because they were broke, it was quite the opposite. The Corporation also did not close because of a lack of sales.

PREORDERS Still Pending:
All PREORDERS from the old company continue to be filled as they are available. Most customers having PREORDERS were sent an email about their preorders weeks ago. These PREORDERS have been filling and shipping daily, as the labels ship these titles to us. But we CANNOT ship PREORDERS that have not yet been released by the Labels pressing them, so those creating negative dialog, it's quite positively the other way around. We do understand "worry" because the facts are that ALL companies will close sometime in their life and a line of separation to perform this is difficult. Patience is appreciated, orders ship as they come in and we are down to only a single page waiting for release dates to come...

ProgPower Booth 2015
As Glenn presented a statement here a few weeks back, I will personally be back with you in 2015 at ProgPower XVI with a MASSIVE Vendor Booth. Look for a LOT of ALL NEW RELEASED and RARE IMPORT diversified merch!

Those being negative
I have to apologize that over the past years as the former business, we became swamped with orders and many of you whom wanted to call and make personal contact, were pushed away because we did away with phones or having to not reply to emails that were about order delivery time and so . Because we grew large and had to handle large amounts of customers around the world, those working with us had to be selective and conscious of time, but anyone that had an ACTUAL issue and contacted us, we worked hard to fix what was wrong.

I can only think that doing away with the personal touches by getting rid of the phones or not being able to answer every single general email, affected some of you VERY negatively. I also have seen a few posts that I think are nothing more than someone wanting to be very mean. These types of actions not only destroy our feelings but are some of the same actions that hurt our Country. So in respect to YOU, this is the PERFECT time to review any outstanding issues you think still remain.

You can contact me at zane@cdinzane.com.

I would love to make sure any issue you feel has not been addressed, is addressed. Somehow, your anger was generated and I would like to help fix whatever you are angered about. This is a public apology if the Company or I did something wrong in your eyes. I am human and so were those that worked with us. I also had limited bandwidth to be involved in every touch point of a very busy store so please contact me and "I" will work to make it right for you! Without you contacting me today, I cannot address the issue...

Time for a NEW Opportunity
A NEW Opportunity was presented a few years back and has now materialized! Something EVEN BIGGER is coming and in 2015. February of 2015, look for a link with additional information to drop here! At that time, I will ask for YOUR HELP to complete the (blank________)

Until then, out of hard work and dedication for a larger collaborative partnership to deliver ON TIME, there will not be any further correspondence here. All I can tell you is things are about to get VERY METAL and its about time!

You guys have been THE BEST - Zane

Now that Zane has been given the chance to respond, I feel it best to lock the thread as further commentary will be speculation and a rehashing of what has been said previously. If new developments happen on either side, feel free to start a new thread for discussion.

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.