Change your mind on anyone yet??

I got some stuff from every band that I hadn't already heard (so everyone minus Sanctuary, Arcturis, Dream Evil, and Labyrinth). I had heard Therion in the past, but they didn't really click for me. That being said, I have really gotten into Gothic Kabbalah and I plan on revisiting their others. I really like Red Circuit and Voyager (both new to me) and have begun diving into While Heaven Wept. So far the only band that I haven't really liked is Eldritch, but I have only heard Blackenday, and have only listened to a few songs one time through. Sanctuary and Arcturis sold me on the fest anyway, but I have to say I have really enjoyed investigating this lineup. The variety is amazing. Kudos to Glenn for lining up a very diverse festival. I have discovered more interesting music over the past week and a half than I have in a long time previous!

With repeated listens Haken has grown on me a bit. Still have to be in the mood and the lyrical content still annoys me.
Also dug into Creation End a bit...decent debut but nothing to make me want to run to Atlanta to see. Just another band.

I have to convince my wife that we can do ProgPower next year. She has been losing desire to travel with every passing year

Adaher... you are just arguing a losing battle and making yourself look really bad in the process. Just shut up and when the show sells out, admit you were wrong, or if it doesn't (it will, don't get your hopes up), shove it back in our faces with your Missouri theory.

If it sells out, that's wonderful. I want Progpower to be successful. If it doesn't sell out, then the streak continues: 7 years and running. Do not mock the streak!
There are exceptions to every rule.

I'd heard of Mob Rules but never bothered to check 'em out until they were announced. Great band! Had never even heard of Voyager (I'm not on the forums too often), they also rock. I'm pumped for next year already.