Check Out This Monster Of A Tour

Just as a reminder:

Tickets for all shows except March 26th in Atlanta will go onsale at noon local time on June 7th and will be on sale exclusively through Enterthevault.com untill August 5th , 2007 at which point they are to be set to go onsale through normal ticket outlets. Tickets for Atlanta on March 26th go on sale through normal ticket systems on June 7th.

Purchase a ticket on Enterthevault.com for the King Diamond tour between June 7th and August 5th, 2007 and you be automaticallly entered to win two free tickets to an upcoming show in your area. WInners will be notified via email on August 6th, 2007.

KREATOR mainman Mille Petrozza has commented on the band's upcoming North American tour with KING DIAMOND, LEAVES' EYES and CELLADOR, which is scheduled to kick off next March.

Said Petrozza: "We feel really honored to be on a tour with the King! I have grown up listening to MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND has always been a major influence on us! KREATOR is looking forward to see all our American friends, fans and supporters again; it has been a while. This tour also gives us the opportunity to play in cities we have not visited in a a long time (Las Vegas, New Orleans) and takes us to new places like Winnipeg, Myrtle Beach also. Prepare for the heaviest tour of 2008!"

KREATOR will play headlining shows on "off" days from the KING DIAMOND tour, with LEAVES' EYES and CELLADOR. Those dates will be announced in the coming weeks.

Thats what I am talking about maybe a Kansas date could be one of these. Last time Kreator was here they destroyed and almost sold out the venue.

Guitarist Bill Hudson of the Nebraska-based power metallers CELLADOR has commented on the band's upcoming North American tour with KING DIAMOND, KREATOR and LEAVES' EYES, which is scheduled to kick off next March. He said, "I have no words to describe how I feel about being part of this tour. KREATOR is a big influence in CELLADOR's music, and KING DIAMOND...wow! I remember seeing him live in Brazil back in 1996 when I was only 13 years old. He played a festival with HELLOWEEN and IRON MAIDEN, and I didn't really know his work. When he took the stage I was like, 'Jesus, that's so awesome!' I became a huge fan right then!

"It's really an honor to be able to share the stage with him, KREATOR and LEAVES' EYES. Besides that, it'll be REALLY awesome to go back to some places we haven't played for a while, and hitting some other ones that we've never been to before. As far as I'm concerned, this will be one of the best tours of 2008!"

For a complete list of KING DIAMOND, KREATOR, LEAVES' EYES and CELLADOR tour dates, click here.

Tickets for all shows except March 26 in Atlanta will go on sale at noon local time on June 7 and will be onsale exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until August 5 , 2007 at which point they are to be set to go on sale through normal ticketing channels. Tickets for Atlanta on March 26 go on sale through normal ticketing systems on June 7. Purchase a ticket on EnterTheVault.com for the KING DIAMOND tour between June 7 and August 5, 2007 and be automaticallly entered to win two free tickets to an upcoming show in your area. Winners will be notified via email on August 6, 2007.

KREATOR mainman Mille Petrozza has commented on the band's upcoming North American tour with KING DIAMOND, LEAVES' EYES and CELLADOR, which is scheduled to kick off next March.

Said Petrozza: "We feel really honored to be on a tour with the King! I have grown up listening to MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND has always been a major influence on us! KREATOR is looking forward to see all our American friends, fans and supporters again; it has been a while. This tour also gives us the opportunity to play in cities we have not visited in a a long time (Las Vegas, New Orleans) and takes us to new places like Winnipeg, Myrtle Beach also. Prepare for the heaviest tour of 2008!"

KREATOR will play headlining shows on "off" days from the KING DIAMOND tour, with LEAVES' EYES and CELLADOR. Those dates will be announced in the coming weeks.

Thats what I am talking about maybe a Kansas date could be one of these. Last time Kreator was here they destroyed and almost sold out the venue.

Thats what im talking about. I really only like Kreator and Cellador, but I would still see KD if the tour came close. Hoping for Kreator offdate :saint: :saint:

There is apparently a confirmed date for the Masquerade, and according to the other thread, tickets are already on sale. (!)

The press release says that they are on sale, but I tried to buy one yesterday and they weren't even showing up on the Ticketmaster page.

Tickets for all shows except March 26 in Atlanta will go on sale at noon local time on June 7 and will be on sale exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until August 5 , 2007 at which point they are to be set to go on sale through normal ticketing channels. Tickets for Atlanta on March 26 go on sale through normal ticketing systems on June 7. Purchase a ticket on EnterTheVault.com for the KING DIAMOND tour between June 7 and August 5, 2007 and be automaticallly entered to win two free tickets to an upcoming show in your area. Winners will be notified via email on August 6, 2007.

Tickets for all shows except March 26 in Atlanta will go on sale at noon local time on June 7 and will be on sale exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until August 5 , 2007 at which point they are to be set to go on sale through normal ticketing channels. Tickets for Atlanta on March 26 go on sale through normal ticketing systems on June 7. Purchase a ticket on EnterTheVault.com for the KING DIAMOND tour between June 7 and August 5, 2007 and be automaticallly entered to win two free tickets to an upcoming show in your area. Winners will be notified via email on August 6, 2007.

Apparently, at least part of this is in error.