Christian Metal

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
JESUS CHRIST ROCKS! I truly believe this! I LOVE Christian metal! Your fave White metal bands?

Here's a few of mine:

Stryper
Theocracy
Harmony
Seventh Avenue
Deliverance
Ultimatum
Barren Cross
Sacred Warrior
Bloodgood
Narnia
Jacob's Dream
X-Sinner
Mastedon(Elefante version)
ROB ROCK
Driver
Fires Of Babylon
Tourniquet
Guardian
Bride
Rage Of Angels
Angelica
Shout/Tamplin
Vengeance Rising
Whitecross
REZ
Neon Cross
Red Sea
Fear Not
Etc.

Yours?

Only Christian band I enjoy somewhat is Demon Hunter, and I do enjoy the new Harmony even though I never payed attention to the subject material so didn't even know they were christian.

If you consider Orphaned Land and Amaseffer christian, then I am all over that.

I seem to prefer the stuff that is anti-christian or "satanic", even though I don't consider myself either christian or anti-christian.

Jesus Christ is a figment of your imagination, much like the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and freedom.

BTW, I notice you're a Vengeance Rising fan, are you a Roger Martinez fan?

Jesus Christ is a figment of your imagination, much like the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and freedom.

BTW, I notice you're a Vengeance Rising fan, are you a Roger Martinez fan?

Hal, lay off! I know what you're getting at with the Martinez crap. IMO, if he turned his back the way he did, then he never was a Christian to begin with. With that said, you comparing my beliefs to what you have, shows me that you're very immature, regardless of your age.

~Brian~

Doesn't Rob Rock kind of tout himself as Christian Metal?

As he now surrounds himself with all Narnia band members, he sure is getting closer and closer to his white metal roots.

I'm generally not a big fan of Christian metal, but remember 80's Swedes Leviticus with fondness and respect. Great band.

Tourniquet, Whitecross, Guardian and Deliverance are my favorites. All the others you mentioned are great as well. That whole Sanctuary/Intense Records stable was awesome. I also like Believer, Mortification, Seventh Angel and Galactic Cowboys.

LOL! Amen (no pun intended). Although I do like Christian Metal!

BTW how can you not mention FEAR NOT, KING JAMES, and THE BRAVE. 3 amazing Christian Metal bands. Wheres X-SINNER, NOVELLA, and on and on lol.

The genre "white metal" just sounds so silly to me, but it could have something to do with me being a staunch atheist.

That being said somehow I really enjoy War of Ages more than I would ever expect to. I just try to ignore their stupid faith based lyrics, just as I do with black metal bands and their ridiculous satanic lyrics.

You know, you really come off like that bully type, who rebelled and became sour after your older brother told you Santa didn't exist.

And by the way, it's Claus. Get it right.

Don't be an ass, dude, seriously.

I don't think Hal9000 was that offensive, but this also isn't the board to get into a conversation about this topic. We should just stick to the music talk.

Bullshit! He intended for it to be offensive, so that's why he had to inject his cynicism and not offer anything constructive. I have no tolerance for people like this anymore.

~Brian~
It's also easy not to have tolerance for the religious masses pushing their beliefs on the rest of us. Trust me there are way more people that look down on someone for not believing in a made up god than there are outspoken atheists.