Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

For those who had planned to come to Atlanta for the kickoff, Ticket Alternative should be contacting you concerning ticket refunds. And I would like to ask you all to please stay tuned, as I have that night booked still. Halcyon Way and A Lower Deep still want to perform for you. And I am looking around for one or two acts to bring in for a one-night show. :heh:

Again, thank you all. And have a good night.

~Hoyt.

Any word yet on getting a replacement schedule lined up for Feb 29th? We'd still like to come down to Atlanta if a show gets pulled together.....

So disappointing the cancellation of this bold endeavor, especially for this CM fan. I was very much looking forward to this tour getting off the ground and making it to the west coast eventually. Hopefully this will not discourage further ventures with CM in the future. Much appreciation for all your hard work and efforts to make this happen Glenn and Hoyt!

Keep the faith!

Any word yet on getting a replacement schedule lined up for Feb 29th? We'd still like to come down to Atlanta if a show gets pulled together.....

sorry, but it looks like I will be looking further ahead to late March or mid-April for a replacement show. I could not find anyone available to headline that night.

Thanks so much for the interest. I'll keep the forums informed of a March or April show.

~Hoyt.

Would have killed to see Circus Maximus and Suspyre on the same bill here in NY.

How about a Suspyre solo date instead?

Suspyre will be playing a solo date in NYC on Saturday February 16th at The Underscore. They will be playing with 4 other good prog/metal bands (but they are the first slot, starts at 8 p.m.). For more info go to their myspace page: www.myspace.com/suspyre