Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

So as its now cancelled, who was the band you were trying to get to open?

Actually, we had two separate bands lined up to help support this tour through different areas...

Suspyre was going to travel with the tour starting at Jaxx, through NYC, New England and the two Canadian dates.

A Lower Deep was going to travel to Detroit and pick up there through the Houston date.

Each of these bands deserve credit for being ready to rally to the cause! *applauds* I feel as bad for them as I do the two Euro bands, as this was their chance to shine. Ah well... there will be more opportunities I am certain.

:kickass:

Now, to see about getting a refund for the two tickets I bought for this as I got them directly from Division. Do I just take them back to the club, or do I need to see somebody from Division? Now, I got two shows I still need to get a refund for, King Diamond and now this. On top of that, friggan Cellador pulled out of the Trail of Tears show coming up here in January! Man, does this royally suck! :(

Yep. Drop me an email at mike@division-usa.com, and we'll work out when to get you your refund. Worst case, we can mail you a check.

That applies to anyone else that didn't use PayPal - make sure you get in touch with me, and I'll sort it out with you.

Of course, I'll be gone through Monday, but I'll work it from there.

Damn. Damn. Damn. I loved hanging with those guys at Powerfest last year. That would have been fun.

From all the guys of Suspyre...it most certainly would have been a blast and we're upset that everything couldn't work out. However, we look forward to 2008 because from what I've seen in this last year, you will see more and more bands coming over here to melt faces. We just hope that we can be a small part of that. Thanks again to all the fans that would have been there to cheer on this tour!

Clay ~ Suspyre

We in A Lower Deep echo the Rev's sentiments. Very disappointing that things didn't work out but we know first hand what stand up guys Hoyt, Glenn, Lars and Claus are and look forward to the coming year to see what these evil geniuses have in store. We are disappointed that we won't be able to meet so many great fans throughout the country on this tour but hope we get to trek through you neighborhood later on. Thanks so much to everyone that has supported us, we will see you all soon!

I am sorry this did not work out for you guys. Press on however as there are many who want these types of shows and as you can see from this thread, many who appreciate your efforts.

Wow! This sucks... for everyone involved. Of course the fans (like myself that were so looking forward to this awesome lineup), but also the tour promoters (Glenn and Theli), as well as the local area promoters (John, Nathan, etc...), and the bands that were going to get to open up for the tour. And now to find out that my brothers in Suspyre were going to be part of that as well as A Lower Deep, I feel your disappointment guys! I felt this very disappointment when Angra cancelled their tour last spring (remember that they were supposed to headline BAR Fest?). Odin's Court was supposed to cross the country with them, but things got cancelled pretty much at the last minute. And I know the guys in Division are feeing the pain too since I was in the midst of emailing with Ron about getting the tickets from them when the announcement came out yesterday.

For everyone involved with the details of this, my hats off to you for your hard work in trying to breathe even more life into the metal scene here in the US. I certainly was going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Its tough and I know you are all as disappointed, if not even more so. I'm glad that the frustration from this won't scare you away from continuing to build things here! In other words, thanks!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Nothing new to add really except that, even with this cancellation, I have complete faith in the Intromental team and everyone working with them to get things done. This forum has a lot of great people willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work to keep our love of this music alive and well. Kudos to all of you! :headbang:

Yep. Drop me an email at mike@divison-usa.com, and we'll work out when to get you your refund. Worst case, we can mail you a check.

That applies to anyone else that didn't use PayPal - make sure you get in touch with me, and I'll sort it out with you.

Of course, I'll be gone through Monday, but I'll work it from there.

E-mail sent! BTW, you forgot an 'i' in your e-mail address! I'll be gone through Tuesday myself.

Rick Pierpont said:
For everyone involved with the details of this, my hats off to you for your hard work in trying to breathe even more life into the metal scene here in the US. I certainly was going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Its tough and I know you are all as disappointed, if not even more so. I'm glad that the frustration from this won't scare you away from continuing to build things here! In other words, thanks!!

My sentiments exactly! I guess we can only hope there will be a future opportunity for this. Man, what an awesome show this would've been, especially after learning Suspyre was going to be on the bill for my neck of the woods!

For those who had planned to come to Atlanta for the kickoff, Ticket Alternative should be contacting you concerning ticket refunds. And I would like to ask you all to please stay tuned, as I have that night booked still. Halcyon Way and A Lower Deep still want to perform for you. And I am looking around for one or two acts to bring in for a one-night show. :heh:

Again, thank you all. And have a good night.

~Hoyt.

Well, my girlfriend (oops I mean fiancee now) and I still have that weekend open without the kids, so if you finalize a show that evening we will come down anyway.....:headbang:

Oh bloody hell. That would have gotten me to the show. Personally, I could care less about CM and Manticora, but I definitely want to see those guys.

Jason
Wanted to see them all, but yea, that was a special draw.
Will also be a pull for other shows I contemplate attending.

I'm saddened that this tour isn't happening, both because of my personal involvement in one of the shows and my desire to see the bands. I can understand the frustration of the people planning it, since I invested some personal credibility into it, as well. Here's hoping the next Intrometal USA tour goes a tad better than this one has.

I'm way beyond bummed about this... seriously.. just dammit.... DAMMIT!!!!!!

Now what show am I suppose to look forward to in March.. NOTHING!!! My poor little black, dried up thing of a heart has been crushed into a fine powder... :p But everyone involved TRIED - I was thoroughly excited while it was a go and was doing my damnedest to get anyone I knew to go!!! - and there's always the opportunity to try again... pleaseohpleaseohplease

Here's to hoping CM comes back to the States some time soon...