DeadlyEmbrace/Sadus/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I had some Thrash Of The Titans....Posters(Original Ones).......And had the Band Sign them........I would like to offer the first 5 Board Members, who Post under this thread, one each, after posting that you WON one, please leave me a Private Message with your Name and address, one Poster per person, & I will mail you one, postage & Handling on me...........And as an added Bonus, they will be signed by Chuck Billy also.......So from Stevie D, Sadus, Chuck Billy, & Deadly Embrace.........Good Luck!.......US residents Only......Except Poland is OK.....Please!

Deadly Embrace said:
I had some Thrash Of The Titans....Posters(Original Ones).......And had the Band Sign them........I would like to offer the first 5 Board Members, who Post under this thread, one each, after posting that you WON one, please leave me a Private Message with your Name and address, one Poster per person, & I will mail you one, postage & Handling on me...........And as an added Bonus, they will be signed by Chuck Billy also.......So from Stevie D, Sadus, Chuck Billy, & Deadly Embrace.........Good Luck!.......US residents Only......Please!
Woohoo I would love one!! :headbang:

I know I'm outside the U.S., but how about me paying for the sending or you bringing it to Poland in June during TestAmenT's tour?

High Priest Of Evil said:
I know I'm outside the U.S., but how about me paying for the sending or you bringing it to Poland in June during TestAmenT's tour?
I second that, I'd love a poster like that. Hence I'm even willing to pay for the poster and the shipping costs.

The Winners are:

Testament Board:

1. MetalMaiden
2. Officer Nice
3. Pyrus
4. Pest666
5. Dirt Jr.

Steve DiGiorgio's Board:

1. Dead_Lioness
2. High Priest Of Evil
3. The Alumnus
4. HiddenLegions
5. Swissman
Congradulations.......:Spin:

PS......Everyone that won a poster, please send me a confirmation PM.......with name and address, ASAP
Except High Priest Of Evil........I'll hand deliver it to you in Poland this June.....
Maybe I'll pact some TOTT posters, this June, for you foreign Runners-up!

For you Sadus winner's.......I mailed the posters out from the Post Office today, so expect them soon, and I included some extra bonuses........sorry for the delay, but it was due to many different things, I could not help........thanks for being patient!