DeadlyEmbrace/Exodus/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

I still have not recieved an address for Emperor Nakoo Hiryuu......I've just filled out all the envelopes with the other winners names and addresses, and getting ready to mail them, if I don't hear back from him, soon, then I will be forced to take the next person that posted, that did not win.......so where are you Emperor Nakoo Hiryuu?.......I've also sent you 2 PM's....and no response yet........your times running out...............

the alumnus said:
yup, i got mine.
Alumnus, You got an EXODUS signed TOTT's poster?, Your not even on the winner's list.
You got a signed EXODUS thrash of the titans poster???????

nor cal thrash said:
Alumnus, You got an EXODUS signed TOTT's poster?, Your not even on the winner's list.
You got a signed EXODUS thrash of the titans poster???????

no, i got a thrash of the titans poster signed. and a testament promo picture, that was unsigned. i can make out chuck billy, steve d., and jon allen's signature on the thrash of the titans poster. also there were 4 yngwie/exodus advert slips for some club in LA. i thought everyone got the same thing from the contest. i'm totally content with my haul. rock.

the alumnus said:
no, i got a thrash of the titans poster signed. and a testament promo picture, that was unsigned. i can make out chuck billy, steve d., and jon allen's signature on the thrash of the titans poster. also there were 4 yngwie/exodus advert slips for some club in LA. i thought everyone got the same thing from the contest. i'm totally content with my haul. rock.
You must have won the giveaway before the exodus one. It sounds as though you got some good stuff , congratulations . :cool:

OK........For those waiting on your EXODUS posters........they are all signed & in todays mail........direct from the Post Office.......So you should get them soooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!:headbang: