DeadlyEmbrace/Exodus/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
In celebration of the new Exodus album(one of this years best releases,IMO), and their upcoming Tours, I had some Thrash Of The Titans....Posters(Original Ones).......And had the Band Sign them at their Record Release Party........I would like to offer the first 5 Board Members, who Post under this thread, one each, after posting that you WON one, please leave me a Private Message with your Name and address, one Poster per person, & I will mail you one, postage & Handling on me...........And as an added Bonus, they will be signed by Chuck Billy also.......So from: Exodus, Chuck Billy, & Deadly Embrace.........Good Luck!.......US residents Only......Except Poland is OK.....Please! .....I am a man of my word and said I would be posting these here for TL board members at high noon, so here ya go, good luck!

PS.....5 are here, but I am posting 10 on the Exo website also, so jump over and get one, if they run out here!

PSS.....For you Sadus winners, I mailed them out today, so expect them soon!

JimmyPL said:
I`m 6 ... :(
No your 3rd........Dirt & HL, ChaosWithoutProphecy, have won one each on the EXO board already, so I have Val, Thrax, Insania, & JimmyPL, so far(I'll pack yours in my luggage, & hand deliver it to you in Warsaw, Poland, so now you have to attend that concert!)..................and DeadLioness is # 5....... some still left on EXO's Board!...................Don't forget on these giveaways, I make all the rules!:loco: :loco:........That wraps up this board..........No MI, oh ya, I forgot........BH's are excluded:Spin: :tickled: :Spin:.........Where's Off. Nice(I thought he'd be all over this).......sleeping one off no doubt?

Exodus Board Winner's:

1. Dirt Junior
2. Hidden Legions
3. Emperor Nakoo Hiryuu(Passes)-Demonic Legionaire(default Winner)
4. MetalMaiden
5. Old School Hardcore
6. Phodg
7. Daimond Head
8. AnthraxJim
9. ChaosWithoutProphecy
10. Soulflypl

Testament Board Winner's:

1. ValOfValHalla
2. Thrax
3. Insania
4. Dead_Lioness
5. Maharet

Thank you all!

PS.......Working on Testament.......Vio-Lence........Forbidden.........in the future, so stay alert!

2 Anthrax names.......that should be illegal........2 Polish Winner's(I'll Drink to that!)........4 of my favorite Girl's........Alot of TL & Exo Regular's(The Way It Should Be).....And A Dutchman.....Looks like The Old School is well represented!

PSS...since someone won twice, and just informed me, I left them on the Exo winners list, and replaced them with our own Maharet, who has never won one before, and was next on this thread........And loves Exodus To Death......thats my kind of girl!

Read the thread, and you'll have the answer.......oh the young, they skip the most important parts........it's all right in front of your face..........:erk:

PS.....Thank God O.Diddy......did'nt win one.......How 'Bout Dat.....:Spin:

Damn! I guess it serves me right for only checking the boards once per month. With Chuck having cancer a while back, I didn't figure there'd be that many updates anyway. I guess I figured wrong!