DeadlyEmbrace/Exodus/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

I have also donated one signed poster, and 2 TOTT T-Shirts to a charity event, that will auction it off, for the benefit of Autisum, Chuck, Exodus, and myself, have a good friend that has a child with Autisum, and we thought this a good way to show support for other Children, their parents, and familes, who are affected by this condition. TOTT has always stood for helping, and supporting good causes, and this is a good example of an extension of that event, and for what it stands for.............

PS........Thanks to MetalMaiden for bringing this cause to light, and she has donated a frame for the poster, and is presenting it to the fund raiser(in our absence), for auction, next Saturday........shes a great person, that I respect fully, and has a heart of Gold!

http://metaljam.creepingdeathonline.com/

Way to go Deadly!!!:hotjump:

Deadly Embrace said:
I have also donated one signed poster, to a charity event, that will auction it off, for the benefit of Autisum, Chuck, Exodus, and myself, have a good friend that has a child with Autisum, and we thought this a good way to show support for other Children, their parents, and familes, who are affected by this condition. TOTT has always stood for helping, and supporting good causes, and this is a good example of an extension of that event, and for what it stands for.............

Deadly Embrace said:
I have also donated one signed poster, to a charity event, that will auction it off, for the benefit of Autisum, Chuck, Exodus, and myself, have a good friend that has a child with Autisum, and we thought this a good way to show support for other Children, their parents, and familes, who are affected by this condition. TOTT has always stood for helping, and supporting good causes, and this is a good example of an extension of that event, and for what it stands for.............

Graet idea DE :hotjump:

Thanks for the donation DE. You, Chuck and Exodus have big wonderful carrying hearts. Everything you have donated is much appreciated. Just wish you could be there Saturday night for the benefit. :(

nor cal thrash said:
when will the winners receive their posters?.
Simple............After I Mail Them................Maybe this equation will help:

A=Exodus Has signed them B=DE Has The Posters C=Once Mailed they take they 2 to 3 days to get to point of destination
N=Arranging To Have Chuck Billy To Sign Them Z=How Long(unknown factor) Will That Take?

A+B+C+N=Z

Try some problem solving Math Skills......Algerbra........you tell me?

Deadly Embrace said:
Simple............After I Mail Them................Maybe this equation will help:

A=Exodus Has signed them B=DE Has The Posters C=Once Mailed they take they 2 to 3 days to get to point of destination
N=Arranging To Have Chuck Billy To Sign Them Z=How Long(unknown factor) Will That Take?

A+B+C+N=Z

Try some problem solving Math Skills......Algerbra........you tell me?

:lol:

Maharet said:
LOL Walter!
hey MI, great sig! :)
Thanks...I figured since we were coming up on the 2nd anniversary of his death I'd pay tribute to his profound influence on the music world! He's greatly missed.

Thanks...I figured since we were coming up on the 2nd anniversary of his death I'd pay tribute to his profound influence on the music world! He's greatly missed.
i didnt realize it has been that long...i remember when i first heard about it.....man that was a sad day....you rule for posting it in your sig! \m/