Dionysus...Have you heard them?

Valkyrie said:
In all of the posts with all of the bands mentioned, I don't know if I've ever seen this one. Tobias (Edguy) turned me on to them, he produced the album. Just my two-cents !:headbang:

http://www.das-buero-jaeger.de/dionysus/

I bought this album at Prog Power last year, and the first thing I did was have it signed by Toby. Funny story... When he saw the cd, he couldn't believe I had it and asked me where I got it. I told him from The End Records; he went to their table to ask the guy for a copy, but I bought the last one, and thank god I did. It is incredible! Get these guys for PP V!!!!

Agreed, picked it up at ProgPower last year...(Knew them from their demos before), and the CD is damn incredible. This is what power metal should be.

I was so hoping for Dionysus to be in the lineup for PP4, but they are not really popular enough yet.

They are working on their new cd at the moment though, so hopefully soon we'll have a second cd to rock too.

Tobias isn't producing the second album, but the members of Dionysus have said that we'll be sure to like it just the same.

Here's to them having a chance at PP5.... :cool: