Ever met a member of Katatonia?

...A.Destined.Goodbye...

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2007
We traveled for a few hours to Seattle to see them live with moonspell, who unfortunately headlined the show. We got there about 4 hours early, so we decided to park close by, get some food, and then walk around to see if we could meet anyone, my friend Zak who was with me went around the back of the venue to pee, came running back and told me he thought he saw some of the band members around the back of the venue, so we rushed to the back, and saw a small group of maybe 6 or 7 people, I yelled "Jonas!" incase he was among them, but he wasn't, Mattias however was, and he came over to say hi, we were quite embaressed because he thought we thought he was Jonas. We told him we came all the way from Vancouver, but because he didn't know where that was he wasn't all too impressed. :p

anyone else had the pleasure of meeting one or all of them?

Met them all on the first Arizona date here...which pretty much completed a chapter in my life. And the second time met only Mattias and Daniel...seemed the other guys had a rough show and just wanted to stay on the bus.

the only one i haven't met is anders. mattias and fred got all the guys to sign a poster in NH from the venue there that said "katatonia with special guests dreaded silence." it was cool that the venue put us on the poster and that the guys signed it. i met jonas at the NH show the year before and told him how influential he has been on me over the years. it was really nice meeting katatonia.

i meet 'em when they came in sicily, in 2004, i saw jonas and anders in the backstage.
great concert, it was the one i saw, we where not so much fans so it was better than ever.
all my attention was captured by jonas, he was very unquiet and so lost in his thoughts.....he bewitched a bit of me that night!

OH yes. Jonas indeed seems a very interesting character.Haven't met any of them,would love to,especially him,as he writes most of the lyrics and basically offers a part of his mind to us . Hehe. devinity ;)

I've met everyone but Anders on the Great Cold Fall tour. I spotted Jonas making a call and then Fred needed directions to get a prepaid calling card. Dan and Mattias were walking around NYC site seeing and I couldnt really see Ander's face because he was talking to the guys of Daylight Dies and Moonspell and his back was to me.

I did manage to get my TGCD cover signed by everyone BUT him. Maybe next tour though >.<

I talked a few words with Daniel.I remember telling him that he is the god of the drums(yeah I was a bit drunk actually:) ) and he answered "I know...". Ah such a humble man he is:)