Facebook

Sao you have a lot of good/great pictures. Verry Nice! I should upload more but I doubt I'll get around to it for awhile.

Hey guyz, we should make an Ultimate Metal group on Facebook where we can talk about more boring shit but using our real names! It will be really fun </lame>.

Two things:

1. I've never seen a pic of sao until now...dear fucking god!

2. I remember you now Ozzman. You used to have that shitty Bengals pic in your avatar and told me they were going to beat Indy in the regular season. All I have to say to that is: :lol:

Anyways. I made a myspace when that was the "big thing" then all my friends ditched it and made facebook, because it's "cooler." It kind of reminds me of new gaming consoles when you were a kid. You aren't cool unless you have the new one. Same way I look at facebook, I might make one and I might not.

Two things:

1. I've never seen a pic of sao until now...dear fucking god!

2. I remember you now Ozzman. You used to have that shitty Bengals pic in your avatar and told me they were going to beat Indy in the regular season. All I have to say to that is: :lol:

Anyways. I made a myspace when that was the "big thing" then all my friends ditched it and made facebook, because it's "cooler." It kind of reminds me of new gaming consoles when you were a kid. You aren't cool unless you have the new one. Same way I look at facebook, I might make one and I might not.

Meh, I rooted for Indy in the playoffs.

Sao you have a lot of good/great pictures. Verry Nice! I should upload more but I doubt I'll get around to it for awhile.

Hey guyz, we should make an Ultimate Metal group on Facebook where we can talk about more boring shit but using our real names! It will be really fun </lame>.

I invited you all to the group that are on my account. So join up, fuckers!